facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: greekoutsider   

There are only three PHC sororities on campus at the UofC, with a new one starting up. Of the three existing ones, it is impossible to rank them. They are only marginally different from each other. The roughly 20% of girls that join sororities already have much more in common with each other than with the other 80%. The sororities are all also very large and diverse. Don't go into rush expecting one to be better than the other. As cliche as this sounds, just let yourself be surprised and find the best fit for you based on how you mesh with the other girls and which offers the events/schedule you most desire. I'm a guy, by the way.

By: greekoutsider
#2  by: dadadadadaa!   

The handful of pretty girls that go through recruitment each year end up in AOII or Theta. The handful of nice girls end up in DG or AOII. The athletic girls end up in all three depending on sport.

AOII, Theta, DG if you look at LOOKS, selectivity, AND if the girls are nice or not. AOII and Theta have the most campus presence, hands down.

AOII has both super hot and super not. Theta has average girls with a few super hot. Dg is super not all around.

By: dadadadadaa!
by: what?Sep 16, 2014 6:51:24 AM

Aopi is so much worse than theta and dg. A year ago no one would have dared say AOPI was as good or better than DG or Theta

By: what?
#3  by: Lol   

Can I just say, after looking at girls in the new pledge classes, the standard of sorority girls at Uchicago has dropped dramatically over the last year(s)? None of these girls are good looking. Anyone saying otherwise is only fooling themselves.

By: Lol
#4  by: Ben Piatt   

Easily dg. Talk to any brother. Just the best girls to get drunk and hook up with

By: Ben Piatt
#5  by: Evaluating    

Dgs do have fun girls but I always feel like girls in aoii and theta are better looking. Like aoii and theta have girls who like legit model ( there's that aoii girl who looks like a Victoria's Secret model and that blonde theta that looks really edgy).
aoii gives off a rich sometimes entitled vibe but they are apparently really sweet and a lot of fun at mixers.
Dg is really fun to drink with and chill and bro out with and gives off a butch girl vibe sometimes
Theta gives off a vapid/rude vibe a lot but there has to be some redeeming quality about them...I just can't think of anything at the moment.

I just feel like sororities at uchicago would be so much better if they were more selective and didnt have a million members like they do now. The quality is diminishing.

By: Evaluating
#6  by: true ranking   

AOPi, DG, Theta, KDPhi

By: true ranking
by: true rankingDec 19, 2013 3:52:05 PM

forgot to add pi phi, but they're so irrelevant they go on the bottom anyway

By: true ranking
#7  by: cold hard truth   

theta
dg

aopi\n\n\n\n\npi phi

By: cold hard truth
#8  by: uchi   

A is for alpha, the first and the best.

By: uchi
#9  by: U of C    

Go AOII or DG.

By: U of C
#10  by: UofC   

AOII & Theta tied for hotest

By: UofC

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.