facebook

For fall 2024 rush- Opinion on frat ranking

by: Jack

Ranking:
Honestly frat ranks r complete bs and subjective. Just a way to separate sororities and frats. That being said:

Top: Zete probably undeniable -worst hazing, king of daygers, night parties leave something to be desired, tight brotherhood medium sized. Great house

T2: This is where it gets tricky. Any order works. Totally subjective
SAE- similar to zete, slightly worse parties and house. Would be T1 but has had terrible svsh in the last few years
DKE- pretty heinous house, guys are crazy but a blast, game days and parties are heinous and hazing is bad. Need to be a special type of person to be a Dke guy.
Phi Psi - big house and big brotherhood. Great sorority relations. Don’t really do daygers but some of the best night parties (have Frost). Hazing is bad but not as bad as other top houses
Fiji - great house, great guys, great sorority relations. Would be one of the best houses but is broke and only throws one party a year. Bad hazing. Cool house
KA- medium to large sized brotherhood. Kinda medium parties. Not bad not great. Good sorority relations. Cool dudes. Decent house. Hazing is similar to Phi Psi

T2.5
ATO - Dope ass house with the roof deck. Guys are hit or miss. Large brotherhood. Parties are alright (their roof deck is sick). Would be up there but need better members. Hazing is easier

T3: I don’t know enough about other houses but like Pike, Chi psi, theta chi. Hazing varies between these houses
T4: everyone else

This ranking should not make you want to rush any house. Houses look for how you connect with their members and what you would bring to their brotherhood. Join a frat that you like not just frat that is “top”

Posted By: Jack
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: Idk   

Honestly respectable ranking. Would maybe lower a couple houses to 2.5

By: Idk
#2  by: damn   

bump this is actually it

By: damn
#3  by: facts   

most accurate i’ve seen so far

By: facts
#4  by: accurate   

idk why this is getting downvotes ur definitely right

By: accurate
#5  by: accurate   

most accurate descriptions i’ve seen so far

By: accurate
#6  by: It’s Berkeley    

It’s Berkeley you guys are tools

By: It’s Berkeley
#7  by: Ok   

Bump. Straight facts

By: Ok
#8  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#9  by: accurte   

most accurate descriptions i’ve seen so far

By: accurte
#10  by: Rushing   

Would you recommend checking out other houses that are not on the list?

By: Rushing
by: YesJun 21, 2023 12:53:55 AM

As OP said you should rush any house that you like

By: Yes
by: NoJun 29, 2023 12:51:23 AM

No.

By: No
by: IrrelevantAug 1, 2023 12:04:52 AM

They’re irrelevant

By: Irrelevant

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.