facebook

Hardest sorority to get into?

by: ????

I'm hoping to rush in the Fall and was wondering what is the hardest sorority to get into unless you have connections? I am out of state and a little worried since I don't know anyone I won't get into a house that I really like

Posted By: ????
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bzzz   

ATO

By: bzzz
#2  by: TheTruth   

Just like pretty much every other school, if you have connections with girls in top houses it's a lot easier to get in. If you're out of state (or even in a random area of California) and don't know anyone then you are at a disadvantage, but tbh don't worry about that because you can't change it. As for the "hardest sorority", it depends on how you specifically fit in with each house so no one can really answer that for you. There are lots of rankings posts on this site so you can find them if you're really curious, but my advice is to make a good impression at EVERY HOUSE. It's a very bad idea to focus on one or two houses that you want before rush even starts because you should form your own opinions. If a house likes you and thinks you'd fit in with them, you'll get a bid, even without connections.

By: TheTruth
#3  by: Truth   

Kappa and Pi Phi historically make the most cuts because they have the highest retention rates.

By: Truth
by: NahJun 4, 2020 7:40:25 PM

Nah its cuz they only accept rich pretty white girls

By: Nah
by: YupJun 5, 2020 12:29:12 PM

Yeah depending on the person it’s Pi Phi and Kappa that’s usually most selective every year

By: Yup
#4  by: CarolChrist   

KA by a landslide

By: CarolChrist
#5  by: truth   

the hardest sorority to get into is the one you shouldn't be in. as dumb as it sounds, the system kinda works itself, and puts you in the house you are meant to be in, and honestly, that's all that should matter.

but should things change in recruitment in terms of inclusivity and cultural sensitivity? definitely, but i don't think any new recruitment policies will have 100% impact, until the house culture in each house changes as well. being hopeful this happens!

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.