G Phi

Posted By: Woohoo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ya   

agree after this rush

By: ya
#2  by: HA   

Out of your mind. Alpha phi only got girls that Kappa/DG dropped. If ANYTHING it would be Kappa, DG, Pi Phi Alpha Phi or Kappa Pi Phi DG Alpha Phi.

By: HA
by: hahahaSep 7, 2018 6:12:54 PM

u mad dg?

By: hahaha
#3  by: ^^   

ya alpha phi should be below dg, otherwise accurate

By: ^^
by: dudeSep 7, 2018 6:12:45 PM

DG has sucked for 3 years now

By: dude
by: yeaSep 7, 2018 6:13:57 PM

agreed but aphi sucks too lol

By: yea
#4  by: noo   

zeta is not at all middle

By: noo
by: ayySep 8, 2018 7:41:42 PM

U mad tri delt?

By: ayy
#5  by: zeta   

zeta is fire now

By: zeta
by: HiSep 10, 2018 2:46:43 AM

Agreed that Zeta has risen fast (and the past two years faster than Tri felt) but they still have a long ways to go if they’re going to officially beat out SK. Give it another year and maybe, but SK’s physical house is still beautiful.

By: Hi
by: zetaSep 10, 2018 5:03:31 PM

im the same guy that you just responded to

You don't get it, they are fire now. My house doesn't exchange with Chi O and we have only hung out with SK like twice in the last 2 years so I don't know much about them, but even last semester when I did my serenades zeta looked better than SK. And I haven't seen their new pledge class, but im sure its fire because they have momentum now.

By: zeta
#6  by: Oski   

Accurate

By: Oski
#7  by: dani   

Ongoing APhi self posting. Ladies of Shade will never ever ever ever be above EITHER PIPHI or DG! Just not possible. Just posted this elsewhere but if you are interested in understanding what the Shady Ladies are all about just read a rant posted on the Michigan Greekrank titled "Aphi Rush pdf?". Read it before it is removed as it was written by their former recruitment chair and explains all the details of what exactly it means to be a Shady Lady and how their recruitment actually works. If you had any questions about how the people that are in APhi are there then this document explains what the priorities are and how they recruit. Its about as pathetic as you expect for a bunch of superficial people. Incredibly sad.

By: dani
#8  by: Prince Harry   

Top:
Kappa / Pi Phi
DG
A Phi

Middle:
Chi O/ ADPi
SK / ZTA
Delta Sig

Bottom:
TriDelt / Theta
AXO
G Phi

By: Prince Harry
by: What!Oct 3, 2018 4:21:29 PM

Delta Sig is at the bottom. Below G Phi.

By: What!
by: TruthOct 9, 2018 6:42:56 PM

To the person above, that is such an exaggeration. There is no way DSig is below GPhi. D Sig had a really great pledge class. Looks-wise they are on par with SK, ZTA, ADPi. They might have had a rough past due to drama with nationals, but that's all in the past now. They have really risen back to a solid middle house. To list them as a bottom house is just ridiculous.

By: Truth
#9  by: lol   

this is accurate after this rush!! no one can deny it

By: lol
#10  by: hah   

rt. most common consensus.

By: hah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.