facebook

Sororities at UM

by: Future cane

I am rushing next fall. What sorority is the best at UM?

Posted By: Future cane
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: H   

All of them are good tbh. Here’s it in a nutshell:

SDT: Hot rich girls who are really cool but kind of judgey . People who aren’t in SDT will hate on them but it’s probably bc they’re jealous if we’re being honest

ZETA: mostly blonde girls . Culty vibes but everyone who’s in it seems to like it.

DPhiE: really weird mix of people the last couple of years. Still considered “top”. Some girls are super nice and chill some are more fake.

ADPi: like the Taylor swift of srats. Kind of annoying but people like them. Some really hot girls mixed in. Getting better with the last two PC’s as dphie gets worse.

Tri Delt: kind of irrelevant but everyone in it is super nice.

Chi O: genuinely nice girls. Least fake srat. Less frat relations but who cares.

By: H
by: HeartsFeb 8, 2021 12:57:56 PM

Go Pi Phi!

By: Hearts
by: ZFeb 9, 2021 9:02:02 PM

Lmaoo try and be more subtle sdt when you self rank yourself

By: Z
by: Needs to be saidFeb 10, 2021 3:49:11 AM

I’d like to state, for the record, that I’m not in SDT and while I guess they seem nice I’m absolutely not jealous of them and I don’t really think anyone else is either. If people dislike them as you so eloquently mentioned, I’m guessing it has a lot more to do with the judging and a lot less with them being jealous

By: Needs to be said
by: OPFeb 10, 2021 7:20:56 AM

I made that post. I’m not in SDT. I was just saying positive things about all of the srats. There are a lot of nice chill people in sdt stop generalizing just bc u had a bad experience with some of them.

By: OP
#2  by: Hiii   

Go PiPhi. They are angels!

By: Hiii
#3  by: K   

Pi phi is chill

By: K
#4  by: Honest   

Miami does formal rush in the spring, so if you rush in the fall as a transfer or just because you wanna get into Greek life, the process is a little different and you’ll probably only get 2-4 options because not everybody does it. Without saying the best because in miami that only matters if you’re superficial since everything here is open, general vibes from sororities that I gathered (not ranked just alphabetical)
ADP/Zeta : very typical “sororities” very involved on campus, do well at frat philanthropies, have a solid social life, and you really can’t go wrong. However, some people think they come of as a little vanilla and social climbers
Chio/tridelt: most diverse sororities, and they seem to have very genuine friendships with each other, but can be less cohesive- you could have a girl that goes out 4 nights a week and another who’s never been to a party but they all seem to get along, biggest complaint people have is that they take some girls who can be awkward or that other sororities dropped.
Pi Phi: they’re new and I only know a few in person so I won’t pretend to be an expert. Like with any new sorority I think it has potential but will take a few years to build and have any sort of “type.”
SDT/DphiE: the most popular sororities during recruitment, very stylish girls and gorgeous but some people think they are stuck up. Have the best social lives in terms of having their choice of frats to mix with, and many are wealthy and always seem to be doing cool things

By: Honest
by: Very fairFeb 14, 2021 8:36:13 AM

Bumppp

By: Very fair

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.