facebook

pike?

by:    

Is pike top tier/upper mid?

Posted By: Um
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Even though Miami doesn’t have that many great Frats doesn’t mean you can automatically put Pike as one of the best. Pike is new and hasn’t had any mixers. Let’s wait and see how girls like them and how much they want to hang with them. It will be easier to tell once that happens.

By: Answer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Agreed    

OK so let‘s not rank them then until they have mixers and social events. Based on that and how they do with sororities. Will determine whether they are top or Upper Mid.

By: Agreed
#2by:    

Prolly lower mid to bottom right now.

By: For Real
by: Well yea   

Well yea when you haven’t had a mixer you can’t be much better than lower mid. Have to wait and see what’s up with them.

By: Well yea
#3by:    

Pike is mid tier at best, they seem to be doing well so far and did a decent job recruiting, but let's not jump too far and start claiming they're top tier without any reasoning. In a few months and after they have had a couple events then we can start to rank them. Not saying that they're good or bad but it would be foolish to rank a frat that has been inactive so far.

By: gryeat
by: sthu   

GTFO this site Pike, and stop making fake reviews pretending to be sorority girls. I’m glad you’re happy with your new open-bid club but you’re bottom tier. End of story.

By: sthu
by: @Mediocre Frats   

Any socially resentful frat brother would be making aggressive comments like this. You sounds like a psychotic dweeb. The fact people still talk about them shows that they have a lot relevancy at UM. The moment people stop talking about them that’s when they will be irrelevant.

By: @Mediocre Frats
#4by:    

A Pike troll writing fake self-ranking posts and fake agreeing with himself posing as a “sorority” doesn’t make the new Pike squids relevant. Talk about psychotic. You’re really just embarrassing yourselves at this point. Please kindly get off Greek Rank and walk into oncoming traffic.

By: I’m dying!
by: @i am dying   

Nice try but trolls are not necessarily Pikes everyone talks about them.. keep talking you are giving them more publicity.

By: @i am dying
by: @i am dying   

It’s embarrassing to assume someone is doing all of the work. Hahahahaha you must be delusional but hey if you can proof that kudos to you buddy. This is why Top Frats are not on this site. They are too busy smashing all the smokes. Only the others Frats are here roaming around Greek rank since they have the time to comment here.

By: @i am dying
#5by:    

The more you talk about a frat in a good or bad way the more people are going to hype them up. Pike is nothing right now. They are going to have mixers and are going to give bids in the fall. Will talk about how good or bad they are then. As of now shut up no one should care.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.