facebook

frat rankings w/ reasons

by: Huh

Top:
SAE (definitely has the most campus presence and good looking guys)
Sig Chi (just cool in general, but parties and campus presence could be better)
Sig Ep (just a generic top tier frat)

Mid:
Pikapp (newest pledge class leaves something to be desired but the sophomores and juniors do work)
Beta (throws down hard but not often, pull a lot of girls at their dartys)
Sammy (no campus presence but hangs out with top tier sororities)
ZBT (have a lot of money)
Kappa Sig (solid new pledge class, throws good parties, on the rise. Just need the seniors and some juniors to graduate and leave)
Phi Delt (seems like a fake frat in my opinion but has some cool guys)

Lower:
AEPi (have fun in their own way, have been falling off this year)
Alpha Sig (newest pledge class is not easy to pinpoint as a classic Alpha Sig pledge class, so they are on the up for sure, great house, and throws good themed parties just need better girls at them)
Lambda Chi (has like 40 brothers, needs to do something to turn it around)

This is all in my opinion and from what I have seen on campus. Been to party thrown by each frat except Lambda, so I think I have a good understanding.

Posted By: Huh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 7
#1  by: Gdi star   

Agree

By: Gdi star
by: YesMar 22, 2017 1:28:39 AM

Spot on.

By: Yes
by: DApr 23, 2017 9:31:48 AM

Most accurate ranking on this site right now

By: D
by: Actually thoApr 25, 2017 8:12:54 PM

Too many ranks put every frat house that isn't very top or bottom in to one pile, as if they crossbid? Nobody is turning down their Pi Kapp or Beta bids for Kappa Sig...

By: Actually tho
by: LitApr 26, 2017 1:19:37 PM

That may be true that you can't lump them, but pikapp and beta don't cross bid at all. In the middle tier each frat has its own personality, but ya I agree they are not all equal on tier

By: Lit
by: IFCApr 26, 2017 5:55:19 PM

I've worked the bid day table before, Beta and Pi Kapp did crossbid. And to the previous comment, I saw AEPi and Phi Delt be taken over the upper middles as well. One hour at the bid day table is enough to prove half these ranks are BS tbh

By: IFC
by: BlaxkAug 28, 2017 2:34:28 PM

Yuhhh

By: Blaxk
#2  by: Opinion   

Would not put Kappa Sig over Phi Delt quite yet but pretty good rankings. I assume you are a girl lol

By: Opinion
by: not your opinnionMar 11, 2017 9:16:49 AM

I don't know, I would have agreed at the beginning of the semester, but i'm not so sure anymore

By: not your opinnion
by: Nah.Mar 11, 2017 9:56:49 AM

Phi Delt and AEPi are both better (at least socially) than Kappa Sig.

By: Nah.
by: HUhMar 11, 2017 10:32:59 PM

Why do you say that

By: HUh
by: BecauseMar 12, 2017 10:17:30 AM

AEPi still mixes occasionally with sororities like SDT, and Phi Delt just has better kids/bigger parties in general

By: Because
by: Not close enoughMar 17, 2017 9:12:11 PM

I know for a fact Kappa Sig mixed with Dphie this semester, and if you look at the younger members of each frat, kappa Sig is definitely better than phi delt and aepi imo

By: Not close enough
by: Heads upMar 18, 2017 2:22:25 PM

Hi Kappa Sig, it's super obvious you're self ranking when your own comment gets +9 upvotes in like an hour.

By: Heads up
by: HnMar 26, 2017 5:37:10 PM

Ya I'd put phi delt higher

By: Hn
#3  by: Lol   

Ok Kappa Sig way to self rank yet again

By: Lol
by: LOLlMar 16, 2017 11:32:47 AM

You must be in phi delt

By: LOLl
#4  by: yea   

SAE has been ok but not as good as before, but they should stay where they are. Sig Ep is ok but idk about campus presence and parties haven't been as good. Pi Kapp probably got the best pc while on social, def see them in top soon. Agree with sig chi, really great guys and everyone loves em. Solid list

By: yea
by: WatMar 17, 2017 10:19:10 PM

Pi Kapp had an ok class, got a few cool guys but none who got bids to the top 3. Not sure if they even got the 4th best class.

By: Wat
by: TruthMar 18, 2017 2:19:56 PM

Pi Kapp's newest class disappointed big compared to their last 2, spring rush Beta #4 then maybe even ZBT got #5. Pi Kapp is still #4 on campus though

By: Truth
#5  by: Litty   

Solid list. Only thing I would say that needs to be changed is the fact that I would maybe switch SAE with Sig chi since they don't have To resort to throwing joint parties to throw a halfway decent open party

By: Litty
#6  by: Hoiberg   

This is the ranking as it stands right now for sure. If you're salty about your frats ranking then just try to make yourselves better

By: Hoiberg
by: HahaMar 18, 2017 3:55:12 AM

Phi delt should be too come on

By: Haha
#7  by: wat   

Chill kids dropping? Pretty sure they had three kids out of 30 drop.

By: wat
#8  by: Wow   

I don't know if I would put sae first, or kappasig above phi delt but this is pretty damn accurate.

By: Wow
#9  by: duck   

maybe self ranking idk,but i agree with the reasons

By: duck
#10  by: Truth   

Most accurate rankings I've seen in a while on this site.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.