facebook

3rd year rushee who withdrew, but still wants to j

by:    

I don't know where to start! I finally decided to go through Panhellenic rush last week, but I ended up withdrawing because I was not too happy with the chapters I was left with. I honestly felt really close to kappa and a few others who were not on my list. I know rush is supposed to be "values-based," but my values did not match up with the sororities I was left with; I knew I would not be happy being in them. Despite all this, I still really want to join Greek Life, and I do not want to wait a whole other year to rush as a fourth year! Is there any idea if winter rush, spring rush, or cob might happen this year, or if there is any way I can join a sorority that some of my friends are in?!?!?! Thanks!

Posted By: muahaha
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

which one do you want?

By: greeek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Opofpost   

I really wanted KKG! I really had a great convo with the girls, but I wasn't selected :/

By: Opofpost
#2by:    

Honestly I don't think greek life is for you. If you dropped out because youre snobby and didn't get your first choice, you don't deserve to be in any chapter at all.

By: Actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.