facebook

rush

by:    

If we're being completely honest here, rankings will mean nothing four years from now. When going through rush, join the chapter you feel the most comfortable with, not the one guys think are the 'hottest'. That really means nothing especially at ucsd. Top tier fraternity men will hang out with bottom tier sorority girls and vice versa. It has to do with what you bring to the table. If you think being in the hot chapter makes you instantly hot, think again. I know guys in the top chapters dating women of middle and lower middle tier chapters. Both members of the relationship are equally attractive and they don't care about who's in a low ranking chapter. Neither should you. Join where you feel you connect with girls more and where you feel the sisterhood is very present, because at the end of the day, when you graduate, the ranking of your chapter isn't going to matter, but the friendships you make will.

Posted By: Let's be real
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is pretty true overall but I think you missed the mark on top frats will hang out with bottom sororities vice versa, let's be real.. You and I both know that's not true, sorry

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hm   

Well I don't mean top fraternity members will hang out with lower tiers but I would say that members of top fraternities will be with members of lower tier chapters. I know of a few relationships where this is the case and the two members are happily dating

By: Hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.