facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of California, San Diego - UCSD General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 6 of 6
#51by:    

i think chi o is better than sigma kappa just for the record. I see it like this
Top are DG, pi phi, and kappa
second tier Chi o, sigma kappa
Then everyone else

By: heyy
#52by:    

Chi o is really up and coming. That's how it is in the last rank though. just Pi phi and DG are switched

By: Hey
#53by:    

Kappa/Chi O/PiPhi

DG/SK/Tridelt/Theta

AEPhi/AXO

not gonna lie tri delt is giving people a run for their money but theyre gonna have to work hard to break the stereotype

By: hahha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: almost   

tbh I would switch theta and axo. AXO was wayyyy better than theta this past year. Theta was non-existent and rude when they did come out.

By: almost
by: and   

I would also switch dg and Kappa for the same reason.

Pi phi / dg / Chi o
Kappa / Sk / Tri delt / AXO
Theta/ aephi

By: and
by: Not even close   

DG Pi Phi Kappa
SK AXO XO Theta
Tridelt AEPhi

This is correct

By: Not even close
by: no.   

^ That was only correct last year. Again, If you honestly believe that then you weren't on campus last year or lived in a cave the whole time (meaning you're probably in kappa or theta).

By: no.
#54by:    

Wow so many self rankers on here it's ridiculous. Kappa & DG are the only sororities the frats even care about, Pi Phi used to be included in that but they have slipped and are just riding on their old reputation. Go kappa or DG if you wanna have fun & party, go pi phi if you wanna take a chance.

By: Um
by: no   

I think you're forgetting that there is a lot more to being in a sorority than getting drunk and whoring it up with frats. You shouldn't let how much a man likes you define you hun.

By: no
by: yeah   

I agree with everything you wrote. In terms of actual rankings I would put ChiO/Kappa in top mid tier. They aren't quite good enough to be top tier, but are better than mid. If they keep trending the way they are they'll fit into one of the main tiers later but as of right now they are both in limbo.

By: yeah
by: ^   

I agree with these rankings

By: ^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.