by:    

University of California, San Diego - UCSD General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 5 of 6
#41by:    

Top tier: Pi Phi, DG, KKG
Middle tier: Theta, AXO, XO, SK
Bottom tier: DDD, AEPhi

besides the top/middle/bottom distinction everyone sort of argues over where each sorority lies within a tier... it varies person to person

that said, do not judge a sorority based on where it is on a tier on this website... each person will be different in terms of fitting into a sorority, and it doesn't matter what they are ranked, it will not be worth it unless you find the right one for you. every chapter has great girls

By: Ucsd greek
#42by:    

a lot of these posts seem fishy to me!

By: ummm
#43by:    

pi phi
dg
kappa

pi phi isn't slipping and dg isn't either, but dg girls are fake and so lame. kappas are wild and a lot of fun

By: sig
by: actual sig   

no way a sig wrote this. we love DG come on man haha. Pi phi is totally slipping...

By: actual sig
#44by:    

personally i see the older girls in these three chapter as really good, hot, nice etc. But only dg had a great pledge class last year. Honestly i could have a hard time distinguishing some of the new pi phis and kappas from lower tier sororities.

By: new
#45by:    

3 top are DG, Kappa, & Pi Phi (alphabetical order) everyone's opinion differs on which is better than which but the bottom line is that these sororities have had & will always have the monopoly on the best girls that rush. the only true difference between these 3 are how the girls behave with each other, and it's not thaaaat big of a difference. they are all hot, party hard, and mainly hang out with top frats. anyone who bashes on any of these 3 are just jealous, bc why else would anyone take the time to come onto this website and hate on them.

By: reality
#46by:    

THIS is how it really is around campus, taking everything into consideration (looks, nice, partying, philanthropy, etc)

1. dg
2. pi phi
3. kappa

4. chi o
5. sig kap/theta (could go either way, all three of these middles are interchangeable)

6. axo
7. ddd/aephi (dont know enough about either)

don't listen to anyone else's attempts at pushing their chapter forward or their rival down. this is it, all cattiness/rumors aside.

By: truthhere
#47by:    

tiers:
top-dg, piphi, kappa

middle-theta, xo, sk, axo

bottom-tridelt, aephi

I basically agree with the person above. Top tiers are the only ones frats give any attention to, middle tiers are just eh, bottom tiers need some work. Most all chapters have at least some really nice girls, its not about which chapter is the best its about where a person fits in best.

By: true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#48by:    

DG
KAPPA
PI PHI
SK
CHI O
A CHI O
THETA
AEPHI
TRIDELT

Not a fan of Pi Phi or Theta... this is where I think it stands before recruitment

By: this is real
by: lol   

calling bs on kappa for trying to social climb on this site. def can't be put higher than pi phi, even SK might top them at this point. also, theta is definitely higher than chi o and axo

By: lol
by: wtf   

lol you have no idea what ur talking about

By: wtf
by: Um   

HAHA sorry to the person who thinks SK is even close to being a top tier. Kappa will forever and always be better than SK (who is probably lower middle at this point to be honest)

By: Um
#49by:    

from a dudes point of view sigma kappa is growing stronger, getting some hotties lately. i think fourth best

By: sigma kappa
#50by:    

Pi phi
DG

Kappa

Chi O
SK
A Chi O

Tri Delt
Theta

AEPhi

This is what was agreed upon on the other thread. Pi phi is most well rounded/best. Kappa needs to start acting more like a sorority and theta... they just need to put in some kind of effort lol

By: real
by: Yup   

Super true.

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.