facebook

this is also sad

by:    

Hello anon who hates on theta,

It is obvious that you have had personal issues with a particular girl from this chapter, however, it is very hurtful as a Panhellenic woman to see you bash an entire chapter for the hateful remarks on this site. Just because there are posts with rankings that you don't agree with doesn't mean it's being posted by a chapter you happen to dislike. Maybe you're afraid theta is above your chapter? Or maybe you're worried people have opinions that differ from your own and that rankings are different in each individuals mind. When there are hurtful or rude posts on a chapters page idk what makes you think its ok to blame and single out an entire chapter for those remarks. What's even worse is for you to claim that a wonderful group of 100+ young women are not happy with the home they've found and are vengeful of other chapters.
I encourage YOU anon to realize that we are all Panhellenic sisters. So please anon, stop the hate and blame, they are unnecessary.
Take a deep breath, smile and be happy to be apart of the wonderful greek community at UCSD. :-)

Posted By: ....
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

hey, we apologize

By: xoxoxo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I second this. Theta has been bashed on for no reason like leave them alone they're chill girls who are known to DGAF other opinions, why would they waste their time on this anyway

By: Hola
#3by:    

Don't play victim you aren't the only ones being unfairly bashed. Haters are gonna hate regardless so just suck it up and disregard it. Most of it isn't true anyways

By: Ok
by: True   

Yeah but they got singled out on a post longer than this so this was published after

By: True
#4by:    

I've been seeing it

By: Yep
#5by:    

I don't know that many Thetas but XO has obviously been mean to them and others on this site. Clearly Xo lives on this site. They are several %pts ahead of anyone else... Self ranking no doubt.

By: Band
by: but like   

If you didn't care about rankings like you claim, that wouldn't bother to you at all. Because guess what. It doesn't matter.

You're welcome

By: but like
by: ^^^   

Wtf are you talking about? I never claimed anything about not caring about rankings. Idk maybe take some reading comprehension classes.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.