facebook

chi o

by:    

They got all the reject girls from SK and Theta
They're the girls who have no class and they self harm. These girls aren't mentally stable or put together/proper, which is saying a lot if SK is rejecting those girls

Posted By: Recruitment based
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

couldn't agree more

By: Thank the lord

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

First of all, grow up. Just be happy each girl found a home for her on this campus.

Secondly, as a rho gamma, this is not entirely true. Pi Phi & Chi O were the houses most chosen by the girls. So maybe SK & Theta did reject some girls who went Chi O but none of the girls were complaining when that happened

By: Rho Gamma
by: Also a Rho Gamma    

Chi O and theta are the two houses most girls struggled to choose between I.E the most common pair on pref night and throughout the process as well, sigma kappa not so much

By: Also a Rho Gamma
by: rho gam   

As a rho gamma i had the opposite of that in my group. My girls loved chi o and the only one that liked theta couldnt keep a fully party schedule. She found her home and shes happy though so thats all that matters. Oddly the 3 least liked were aephi, axo, and aoii.

By: rho gam

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.