facebook

rushing

by: PNM

I'm an incoming freshman and I would love to join a sorority. Is recruitment here very competitive, and is it difficult to get bids? How many people (on average) rush in the fall every year? And does anyone know how many girls each chapter usually takes in?

It's a great opportunity to meet people even if I get cut, but I can't help but worry. :( Thanks!

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello!   

It's pretty easy to get a bid here because we try to match as many girls as possible. It's not very competitive and and the size of the pledge class depends on the number of girls rushing. More PNMs = bigger pledge classes, less = smaller. Way way way more girls drop out of recruitment before its over than actually finish without a bid. It's pretty rare to not get a bid if you actually stick with it and keep an open mind about where you end up. Just be you and keep smiling and I'm sure you'll find a home in one of our chapters :)

By: Hello!
by: PNMSep 21, 2014 2:13:52 AM

Aaah thank you so much for the kind response! Really can't wait to meet all the chapters!! :D

By: PNM
by: Hello!Sep 21, 2014 2:16:25 PM

No problem! We cant wait to meet you too :)

By: Hello!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.