facebook

Piphi and Kkg Should be Avoided

by: Warning

Piphi and Kkg CONTINUE to get posts deleted that call them out. Are these seriously chapters anyone would want to join? That is pitiful. This is making you guys look even worse. For once take accountability, it isn’t that hard. Drop the racist members piphi and drop the sa offenders kkg. STOP COVERING IT UP. Guilty by association so pnms BEWARE. The school and their HQ’s have been notified and chances are they will be put on probation of some sort or on a watch.

Posted By: Warning
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Louder   

There is literal video proof. Like do people not realizing being tied to this can ruin professional aspirations?? Like these are serious offenses and being associated with it can hurt you so bad even outside greek life and ucsd.

By: Louder
by: noOct 2, 2024 7:28:58 AM

If either chapter had video proof linking to this sort of stuff or any sort of investigation going on they would not be allowed to recruit in general. Please stop spreading false information to pnm’s!

By: no
#2  by: ggdfg   

Its greek life at UCSD none of this **** matters lol if people like them they can join

By: ggdfg
by: ?????Sep 30, 2024 2:12:09 PM

this **** does matter though?? if you like racists then there is something genuinely wrong with you. and it matters because nobody is gonna wanna associate to make sure they don’t get involved with the scandal both chapters continue to bring

By: ?????
by: ucsdSep 30, 2024 2:15:38 PM

Yeah they can, but if there chapter gets dissolved would it really be worth it just to have a bunch of racists be your “sisters”

By: ucsd
by: SdOct 2, 2024 2:11:21 AM

piphi we know it’s you

By: Sd
#3  by: PNM   

Not gonna lie, I had some decent conversations with the girls in these chapters but the whole time all I could think about was their scandals and I could totally get the vibe from some of the girls, specifically the members who spoke at the beginning. It was such an odd experience idk if anyone felt the same. Like it made me unable to picture myself here

By: PNM
by: Same Oct 1, 2024 12:50:21 PM

For me, no one was mean but something felt off, like they were ready to move on to the next person. Thanks for playing vibes

By: Same
by: YESOct 1, 2024 4:01:53 PM

YES! Exactly that feeling. They didn’t make me feel like a person I felt more like a number. With both chapters and honestly Delta Gamma as well.

By: YES
by: SeriousOct 1, 2024 6:07:32 PM

On the chapters ig theyre saying that they had such “genuine” conversations yesterday. Begging someone to tell me what tf you talked about because I didn’t get that at all and not for lack of trying ☠️

By: Serious
by: RankOct 2, 2024 9:30:56 AM

I put dg, kkg, aphi, and piphi near the bottom (above ddd and aephi) but to be honest i had a hard time having convos in the first four so it’s all the same to me :/

By: Rank
by: oopOct 2, 2024 1:53:27 PM

okay i get the conversations were bad but above ddd and aephi is crazyyyyyy. neither one of those chapters plus aopi are real sororities so you are ruining your social experiences by doing that

By: oop
by: okayOct 2, 2024 2:16:46 PM

just saying I ranked them based on how I felt like I was treated. i'd rather have someone who wants me than me begging them to be my friend. what did you put down? or are you just some guy...

By: okay
#4  by: ?   

They were questionable… It just gave try hard the whole time. Kkg was terrifying ngl

By: ?
by: ?Oct 2, 2024 2:47:55 PM

rlly? Kkg and Sk were the only houses I liked and thought were genuine I thought dg was trying too hard and Aphi was terrifying ngl

By: ?
#5  by: Student    

Girls in kappa are dirty

By: Student
#6  by: lol   

Lmao u guys do this every year this year it’s pi phi and kkg another year who knows who it’ll be. The fact is that every year some chapter gets dragged with controversy it’s inevitable when there’s 100 girls. Name one chapter that currently doesn’t have a member who has ****ed up or been dumb. Exactly. Don’t join/ not join a chapter because of greek rank cuz drama and controversy change ALL THE TIME. Who even knows what chapter will get dragged because of a new member/ president in a couple months. Join bc u genuinely like the chapter because EVERY chapter has been in controversy at some point for something and most likely will again! Literally just go off of YOUR experience because the people YOU talk to are real and let those conversations guide you more than some anonymous bs on the internet!

By: lol
by: lmfaoOct 2, 2024 5:18:01 PM

Real. Two years ago it was theta and chi o (for guess what? Racism and SA!). Wonder who it'll be next year!

By: lmfao
by: BruhOct 3, 2024 7:32:32 PM

There a videos of the girls in piphi saying the n word. They are stupid and got caught and can’t own up to it. It is MULTIPLE members and people still associate with them. One of pikes sweethearts (also pikes old president’s girlfriend mind you) is besties with one of the girls. Not only a bad look on piphi but horrible for pike. I guess two racist peas in a pod

By: Bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.