facebook

SIGMA NU SA INVESTIGATION

by:    

The IFC is currently investigating SIGMA NU for multiple SA cases. As of now one has been confirmed and we are awaiting further confirmation of the other four cases. The IFC has a 0 tolerance policy for SA and appropriate actions will be taken against any violations of such conduct.

Posted By: IFC
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

These guys are creeps

By: User
#2by:    

So I heard they won’t be allowed to rush?

By: Student

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

how does this affect lebrons legacy

By: trulululu
#4by:    

Always up on my friends and no self control

By: Girl
#5by:    

Always up on my friends and no self control

By: Girl
#6by:    

No such investigation is going on. SNU is full of class and respect. They go out of their way to make sure everyone is safe. It’s a shame to see someone create a fake narrative like this.

By: The Truth
#7by:    

I’m not even in snu but this is just false. IFC would never post this on greek rank out of all places. No such investigations are occurring you can’t be this gullible lmaooo.

By: unaffiliated
#8by:    

which one of y’all lambdas coming at snu now that pikes gone

By: smh
#9by:    

I know how ifc works lol and wouldn’t post that information on here so that’s how I know it’s fake. I’m not in snu but they are some chillers and pretty none to be good guys.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.