facebook

End of the year frat rankings

by: Outside

Pike-easily top house, best parties, best guys,best at sports this year again, used to have a slight rivalry with TKE but lowkey only because the TKEs tried hard to make it a rivalry 
SNU-chill guys, decent looking, decently athletic decent parties although I have had some bad experiences there, rivalry with Figi
Figi-Similar to Snu also bad experiences here, although they have exchanges with lots of bad sororities, slight robustly with snu 
Tke-massive downtrend, bad fall class, weird guys lots of SA cases, yet they still considered a top house, older guys are cool but the younger guys r rough, tried to rival Pike but fell off heavy 
AEPi-generally well-liked half of them are great guys other half are kinda weird. Wine Wednesday!!!
Sig Ep-not what I would consider a good or fun frat to be at, respectul guys tho
All the others I never go to their exchanges or opens, rival w Lambda but only on Greekrank
Lambda-have a really cool 10 guys other than that very weird. Always a Geed-fest tho. Lots of conspiracy around them rn.rival with Sig ep
Sammy- no idea 
KSig-kicked off
Beta-no idea
Pi kapp-no idea 
Triangle- sickest house on campus

Posted By: Outside
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What   

I can barely even read this formatting and this take is wack lmao. Also No chance TKE is that high after all their SA cases and terrible fall/spring classes lol. Obviously some dude wrote this, prob in tke or pike

By: What
by: ehMay 25, 2023 7:04:11 PM

tke still is top house regardless, they still have exchanges with top sororities even if they went downhill and have good opens. Prob an aepi thats mad they werent rated higher.

By: eh
#2  by: Lmao   

Whoever wrote this a geed. I had an aneurysm reading this as well lol

By: Lmao
#3  by: idk   

nah tke spring class is lowkey fun af they're gonna bring tke back up

By: idk
#4  by: Pike-core   

I don’t get who keeps posting that pike has good parties when they’ve consistently been throwing bad to mediocre ones from bid party to sungod.

By: Pike-core
by: LolMay 29, 2023 4:39:23 AM

Pike lives on Greek rank

By: Lol
#5  by: what   

This is written by a pike. No way y’all think the frat that doesn’t even have hard alc throws the best. They also brag about their dj’s but the music is never good.

By: what
by: YeJun 12, 2023 12:05:08 AM

Def written by pike lol

By: Ye

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.