facebook

Self rank and fake news

by:    

As a pnm Rushing this quarter the amount of self rank and fake news on UCSD’s Greek rank is crazy. Went out to the booths during Thursday and funny enough Lambda and Sigep were the only dudes that didn’t have a stick up their butts. Pike dudes are trying to hard and after talking to a couple girls from KKG and piphi i knew to stay away from TKE. Couple of the girls told me that all the accusations that lambda is getting are all fake and they have not had any allegations for the past couple years. top frats are making posts about them because they are scared that lambda is gonna take their top spots. Dudes are chill asf and their parties seemed lit. Definitely considering them and sigep this rush.

Posted By: BDC
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

LMAO have fun there then geed

By: HHAHAH

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Rushing this quarter too, this post is straights facts. The self ranks on this discussion page is wild. Top frats I’m considering are lambda and snu, pike dudes are douches to girls and tke dudes are creepy and SA girls

By: For real
by: goober   

bro said “top frats” then listed lambda and snu ahahahah

By: goober
by: What   

Look I’m from lambda, and this is obviously someone trying to make us look bad. We know we’re not a top house. This is def some sig ep.

By: What
by: A   

Lambda is just known as an SA chapter with creepy virgin dudes. They’re barely mid tier

By: A
#3by:    

This is def some lambda post, so cringe. Lambda barely a mid house. If you’re even considering them, you shouldn’t look at the top houses lmao…

By: L
#4by:    

This is embarrassing lmao

By: Ucsd
#5by:    

“aS a PnM rUsHinG tHiS qUarTer”

By: cringe

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.