facebook

sorority

by:    

Which sororities are seeing the most improvement overall? and which have really fallen? I've seen mixed things and want to know for real

Posted By: girlllll
Page 3 of 4
#21by:    

Is Sk above Chi O or is Chi O above Sk? I personally think Chi O is above SK

By: who??
by: ?   

SK is hotter, Chi O is classier. Just depends on what you're looking for

By: ?
#22by:    

PiPhi
DG

ChiO
SK ( /Kappa)
DDD ( /Kappa)

Theta
AXO
AEPhi ( /Kappa)

Kappa's location could be any of those 3 based on preference. But I feel like those are the locations of the other chapters. Theta has improved this quarter, but I'll need to see it through spring quarter to be convinced, personally.

By: Actually Current
by: uhh   

solely based on looks that puts theta above DDD lets be real here thats a huge factor in ranks-looks

By: uhh
by: except    

Tri delt has the edge over theta in every single other aspect tjoug

By: except
by: yeah   

Theta had 4 exchanges last quarter. If that doesn't scream BOT TIER, I don't know what does.

By: yeah
by: irrelevant   

Quit bickering over who is the #5, #6 and #7 sorority on campus. It's unbecoming and you are making a mockery of yourselves.

By: irrelevant
by: lolz   

I'm not in any of those houses, I just feel credit should be given where it is due. Theta fell for the same reason Kappa did. Also, arguing points is not bickering. lol

By: lolz
by: um?   

Not sure where you got that Theta only had 4 exchanges because that's definitely not true..

By: um?
by: sorry but no   

Im sorry tri delt really isn't that high
they lack so much social skill and looks. Philanthropy and sisterhood they are great but everything else in nonexistent I still see them as bottom tier for sure

By: sorry but no
by: my 2 cents   

As someone who's is a mid tier frat, I can vouch for the fact tri delts are a lot more social than in the past. They have gotten hotter too but definitely still have some uglies. I don't see them as bot tier socially anymore though.

By: my 2 cents
#23by:    

so true.

By: ^
#24by:    

Tridelt has a lot of self ranking on here... they are definitely bottom, only above AEPhi. Then AXO/Theta/SK above them, the rest are top or upper mid.

By: ..
by: THANK YOU   

yes totally agree

By: THANK YOU
by: Lol   

Maybe in 2012, but I think TriDelt has changed a lot since then.

By: Lol
by: But really   

I'd have to agree with ... and THANK YOU.
I still place TriDelt bottom. I mean, they're getting better, but not better enough to make it out of bottom. Whether its 2012 or 2014, still bottom in my book.

By: But really
by: @but really   

I agree with LOL but I'm curious why you think that. Would you kind explaining?

By: @but really
#25by:    

agreed for the most part with the past comments.

tridelt has improved, but not to the point to be considered mid.

AXO has a few nice, cute girls, but they're honestly so mia. didn't even know AXO existed & was different from Chi-O.

i dont know what happened to theta. i think they have a lot of really fun & good looking girls & should be middle tier, but because they haven't really been going to anything, everything else gets overshadowed. But i think out of all the chapters, they're the ones that can easily move tiers if they come out more.

all the other chapters are pretty much established in place. except kappa...

By: abc
#26by:    

Ok I'm sorry but there is no way tri Delt is mid tier now. A couple awards doesn't change anything. To move up that much they need a really really good pledge class and more of a social scene associated with them. Still bottom

By: Dude no
by: agree   

totally agree... tridelt is still bottom... serious self ranking happening

By: agree
by: yup   

Yeah Pi Phi's been chapter of the year for like the past 3 years and they were always under DG until this year. Greek Awards mean basically nothing if you don't have the whole package.

By: yup
by: lol   

clearly means something since pi phi's above dg now

By: lol
#27by:    

DG
Pi Phi ( I think DG is top others say pi phi)
Chi O
SK
Kappa
Tri Delt
AXO
Theta
AEPhi

By: Obviously
by: Yeaaa   

Agree totally
Kappa maybe even lower

By: Yeaaa
by: to obviously   

AXO and Theta above tri delt, kappa above sigma kappa.

By: to obviously
by: yea   

I agree with obviously, except I think Pi Phi is top

By: yea
by: honest   

kappa is second, DG/Pi Phi tied for top just like Pike ans Sigma Chi are , and then SK then Chi O then the rest just dont come out enough

By: honest
#28by:    

kkg has slipped below ddd this year imo. them's is beat af yo.

By: dood

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#29by:    

ENOUGH..You all just need to Stop. This makes you all look so petty. This has gotten embarrassing and I'm not even in a sorority.

By: your fellow Greek
by: um   

I would just like to point out that no one had honestly posted on this in almost a week and the last post was clearly a troll.

By: um
#30by:    

1. DG
2. Pi Phi (sorry self rankers)
3. Chi O
4. Sk
5. Kappa
6. Theta/Tri Delt
7. AXO
8. AEPhi

By: actually thoughh
by: yeahhhhh   

I agree with this except Pi Phi is probably number one tho

By: yeahhhhh
by: kkkkkk   

i agree. Pi Phi it Not top.

By: kkkkkk
by: On point    

This is just accurate

By: On point

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.