facebook

My big sucks and I feel alone in my chapter

by:    

Does anyone have a big that seems like they don’t care about you? She always leaves me on read (Many times when I ask questions), put no effort in the basket (even gave it to me after reveal) and never initiates conversation... I’m so sad and I feel like I can’t talk to anyone in the chapter about it in fear of creating drama... what do I do? I want to tell her but I’m afraid of coming off needy. Why do people pick up if they don’t care about the process or their little. I kinda want to drop... :( is this feeling normal?

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sorry you feel this way! You should reach out to the new member educator! Bigs should not be allowed to pick up if they wont put in the effort. You SHOULD reach out to people in the chapter bc if they're truly your sisters they wont start drama. You are a part of a sorority to have fun, not feel like an outsider. Plz speak up about this!

By: :(

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.