facebook

Unfair Instagram restrictions

by: Sad

Is it just my chapter or is everyone that’s part of phc not alllwed to post on ig. I think it’s so unfair and it does not concern my chapter what I do and don’t post with my non affiliated friends. It’s soo annoying because it’s break and I want to post cute pictures with with home friends but my sorority will make me take them off. So annoying

Posted By: Sad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :(    

I think it’s just your chapter, mine is allowed to post. We just have to make sure it’s a small group and with mask if it’s with people in the chapter.

By: :(
#2  by: stayhome   

Maybe you shouldn’t hang out with people during a pandemic? People are dying, there are plenty of statistics out there for your tone deafness.

By: stayhome
by: smhJan 15, 2021 9:46:19 PM

restrictions are different everywhere, there’s a diff between partying and seeing a few hometown friends and wanting to be able to share on insta and we can’t even do that

By: smh
by: fax Jan 23, 2021 10:28:58 PM

stay at home orders have been lifted in some places and some counties in northern cali (where I’m from and staying currently) have never needed to go into a second lockdown sooo don’t assume everyone has to follow the same guidelines :)

By: fax

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.