facebook

Sorority Ranking?

by:    

Can someone leave a reply with sorority rankings like which ones are top, middle, and bottom tier going into recruitment?

Posted By: new
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Top tier:
The one you vibe with

Bottom Tier:
The ones you don’t

By: ?
#2by:    

top: pi phi, aphi, kappa, sk

Middle: dg, chi o, theta, aoii

Bottom: axo aephi

Aphi is kinda questionable as a top house but they def give off the vibe ---axo is close to mid. Only real bottom house is aephi.

Quick run down:
Pi phi--white, skinny $$
A phi- have to look like an influencer, also the blonder the better

Kappa- thinks they're quirky--v politically active but socially absent

Sigmakappa- baddies, party girls (take it as you will)

Dg- top of the mids, basically where the quirky brunettes who are 'artsy' go

Chi O: good girl next door vibe, super involved but slightly fake

Theta: very intense and focuses big on academics. Lots of minority women

Aoii - sweet girls, diverse, hit or miss

Axo- on the rise after a rough couple years--good sisterhood but membership is still shaky

Aephi- awkward, girls are very nice, very small chapter and almost all members have leadership positions

By: Kapkap

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Kapkap   

My bad, forgot tri delt-- obviously a forgettable bottom house that is not very active on campus.

By: Kapkap
by: :)   

IMO dg is more of a top house, the girls that I’ve met are so social, fun and outgoing, their chapter as a whole is pretty diverse & they participate a lot in the Greek community ((also KILLED IT at skbdc)) again, just my 2 cents :))

By: :)
by: lmao   

Ok we all know kappa isn't top. NO one likes them and they have the worst participation in everything including parties and philanthropies. They're just the weird quirky girls. DG is higher than them

By: lmao
by: O    

^ someone’s mad

By: O
by: ew   

Aphi is definitely not too tier

By: ew

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.