facebook

sigma chi

by: call out

Its almost a unanimous decision that you guys are the best frat on this campus. no one can deny your success in all aspects of greek life. however, the way you guys carry yourselves comes off very arrogant; more-so than in years past. i know guys that were super cool before rushing sigma chi and have become more standoffish when they joined your frat. its sad to see guys who accomplish so much and appear to be a great asset to the greek community, portray themselves in the way they do.

Posted By: call out
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wellllll   

you must not know them very well. I'm in the sorority that's closest to sigma chi and they're some of the best guys i know. yea, they know they're the best but most of them have a good head on their shoulders

By: wellllll
#2  by: this is so cute   

i love it sigma chi. keep writing yourselves these messages. it doesnt look stupid at all, you sure are top house xoxoxo

By: this is so cute
by: lolNov 25, 2013 7:04:42 PM

why would an organization put itself on blast on a public forum lol?

By: lol
#3  by: i can see    

where the second comment is coming from, i mean frats call themselves top house all the time and then throw in a little critique to cover it up. classic greekrank tactic haha

By: i can see

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.