facebook

ranks: argue with me! :)

by:    

As of partying/looks/pledge classes/sports
1) DG (slacking a bit in looks)
2) Pi Phi
3) (or less) Kappa (arguableā€¦dropping hard, not sure.)
4) Chi O
5) SK
4) Theta
5) Axo
6) Tridelt
7) AEPhi

Posted By: New rankings
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

agree this is most accurate as of last year

By: accurate
by: yes   

This is accurate as of this time last year. NOT accurate for right now.

By: yes
#2by:    

I disagree. Pi phi should be above dg. Kappa should be below Chi o and theta should be below either tri delt or aephi

By: not quite
by: yes   

I somewhat agree with "not quite." Kappa should be below Chi O, but i still think DG is above pi phi.

By: yes
#3by:    

1. DG
2. Pi Phi
3. Kappa / SK
4. chi o
5. Alpha Chi
6. Theta
7. Tri Delt
8. AEPhi

By: THIS YEAR
by: Yessss   

I agree with this one for sure. :)

By: Yessss
#4by:    

if this ranking is based on looks and social then its more like this 1. DG/ Pi Phi 2. Kappa/SK 3. ChiO. this is the truth, don't let anyone else fool you.

By: frat
by: nah   

i don't think SK is that high at all. Not on par.
1. DG/Pi Phi
2. Kappa but falling
3. Chi O
4. SK
so on...

By: nah
by: yea   

they are. ask any sig chi or pike. they exchange with sk more than chi o. sk keeps getting better socially and is good looking and thats what this post is about

By: yea
by: Nah   

SK exchanges with pike and sig chi because they're easy not because they're good looking or a special chapter

By: Nah
#5by:    

Chi O seriously needs to stop hard core self ranking on all these threads. You are middle tier at best and that probably won't change for a while

By: not even

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: i disagree    

I disagree. I'm in another chapter and I genuinely like Chi o. If we start being the strong, independent women that sororities were created to make us, we wouldn't let men decide how "good" our chapters are. A lot of people rank by how good a chapter is based on everything (philanthropy, grades, classiness, friendliness, social life - doesn't matter who you're socializing with). And for that, chio is definitly one of the best chapters on this campus. The people that try to define how good a chapter is based on what frats they party with have no idea what sorority life is even about. If the people doing it are in sororities, they're chapters must be pretty bad to have not taught them better.

By: i disagree
by: ActuallyaChiO   

Dear 'not even',
I just discovered this site and honestly I know we are considered a "middle tier" but I guess I don't really care? I know that I am a part of an incredible group of women and I don't really need a top tier credential to validate that. I am pretty sure that my sisters share this view- we know who we are. We value being inclusive over exclusive and friendly over popular, which is something we all tend to live by. If that makes us middle tier according to this site then so be it- if fighting for the top spot means we have to be something we're not, then I'm glad it, in your words, 'won't change for a while'.
-Actually a Chi O

By: ActuallyaChiO
#6by:    

I'm sorry I ever posted this thread because everything here always turns into catty talk and it was never meant to bring that out. Sigma kappa and chi omega are both great chapters. Whether either is 4 or 5 its essentially the same. Both are great chapters who have a lot to offer. Lets have a discussion that doesn't involve bashing but maybe pointing out positives for once :)

By: :(
#7by:    

chi o has exchanges with pike and sigma chi...

By: ummm
#8by:    

SK and Chi O are both really cool chapters to me. They are the 2 I like the most. They're both really sweet and chill girls. They don't have drama like others which is nice. Keep it up to these two because they're doing something right. Pi phi is also cool, they're fun at our exchanges.

By: ucsd frat
#9by:    

honestly this is pretty accurate.

By: yea
#10by:    

Pi Phi and Dg should be tied for for the number one spot
DG is always hot, but kinda fake
pi phi got the best pledge class out of the 3 tops for sure and they're really fun
I agree kappa is slipping but they're still really chill and wont go below third unless something crazy happens
sigma kappa and then Chi O in my opinion
both are super nice but SK seems to have "cooler" girls
I think Theta is a great group of really down to earth girls
...actually id put theta after sig kap, then Chi O
I dont know a ton about AXO but they seem to fall into place right about here
and then AE phi and tri-delt... seem really nice but both are kind of awkward socially

By: ranker

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.