facebook

up&down

by:    

Which "middle tier" chapters do you think are working their way up? Which "top tier" chapters do yo think are moving down?

Posted By: ucsd sororities
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

new ranks:

no order within tiers

DG/ Pi Phi
Kappa/SK
Chi O

By: top frat
#2by:    

No order within tiers- 1. Dg/Pi Phi 2. Kappa/ SK 3. ChiO

By: top frat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I think pi phi has gotten a little better in that they have a strong philanthropy and grades. They also come out to things and act like a part of the community. With this pledge class they got cuter. Id say they are top house. Dg stayed the same. Kappa obviously dropped a lot. They'be never been involved or philanthropic and they've been getting less and less cute. This years pledge class is no exception. Many middle tiers got cuter pledge classes than Kappa. There is nothing holding them at top tier anymore. Honestly the only thing even holding them at mid tier is their past reputation . Chi o improved the same as pi phi but to a lesser extent. Preety good philanthropy and involvement and maybe a little cuter than they were before. Sk stayed about tlhe same. Definitely better looking than Kappa now. Axo saw no improvements. Tri delt is still involved and more into their philanthropy. They also got a little cuter this year. Theta has dropped in involvement and looks but get some bonus points for philanthropy this year. Aephi has gotten cuter than they were in the past too, but could still be more involved.

By: my thoughts
#4by:    

DG (congrats on ISS) and pi phi each got their normal tier of cute pledge classes so they are probably maintaining right now. Kappa dropped a lot and is solid mid tier now (seriously lacking in their "quality of the person" element in this chapter due to recent events). Pledge class wasn't too impressive. Chi O got a cute class and I'd say are really moving up in partying/looks. Haven't seen SK pledge class but I'd say they stayed the same. Can be pretty overrated. Theta got an average pledge class. Some weird girls though, but nice and chill. Good phill. Stayed where they were. Axo, didn't see any improvements really, pretty average. AEPhi got cuter girls than they have in the past, really nice girls. Tri Delt is into their phill so i'd say thats where their focus is, not so much on the social scene. All chapters are great. Just some thoughts.

By: what i think
by: idk   

I think tridelts party more than people give them credit for. They have weekly exchages and apparently a lot of people go. I know, I was shocked when I found out too. Source: My suitemate is a Tri Delt

By: idk
by: agree   

spot on in my opinion.

By: agree
#5by:    

DG is the same, undisputed top house. Pi Phi got better, definitely getting more well rounded. At this point, I don't think Kappa is top tier any more. They've always had more "chill" girls as opposed to outgoing ones like DG and PiPhi, but their lack of campus presence and weird overall snootiness (or maybe I'm confusing it with awkwardness) brings them down a lot. ChiO and SK are the same, both chapters are good at maintaining their stereotype (ChiOs are girls next door and SK are outgoing party girls). Neither are top tier though, still strong middle. I think AXO got a lot better, because a year or two ago I would have considered them bottom tier. The new girls seem a lot more outgoing/cuter, so solid middle tier, on par with Theta, which has fallen a lot by not being involved but still has a decent number of chill girls. Tridelta has gotten a lot better, especially by actively working to improve their chapter and campus presence. AEPhi is about the same, they're a small chapter so it's hard to say if they've been getting better.

By: eh
by: agree   

agreed but with that being said all the sororities are awesome in their own way!

By: agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.