facebook

which guys got the top pledge class?

by:    

Trying to get a date to our date dash soon and wondering what pledge class I should look into? I heard Sigma Chi again got the best group but I've been pretty impressed with Sigma Nu too... What do you think of the pledge classes for the guys?

Posted By: girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

what ive seen:

EN had a solid pledge class again
TKE wasn't as good as last year but still did alright
Pike was sub par, but had a few solid guys
Fiji was whatever

I havn't seen EX yet, but I heard they did really well from my sisters
I havn't seen or heard about SAE yet

By: from
by: well   

^i got about the same impression as you did from my initial encounters. SAE had a mixed bag of cool guys and weird ones

By: well
#2by:    

Pike is the best. im definitely bringing one of them. I'd say:

Pike

Sig Nu

Sig Chi
TKE

By: new dg
#3by:    

first impression:

EN did really well and got a lot of chill dudes, but some creeps; they've done well the last few rushes.
Pike- has a huge pledge class; some creeps, some cool; probably the 3rd best pledge class
TKE- typical TKE pledge class
EX- we havn't had an exchange with them yet but I went to their pinning party. there were a couple creepy guys but most of the guys I met were really cute and gentlemanly.

Overall- our new girls like EN and EX the best

By: my
#4by:    

Pike's pledge class probably have just three good looking guys max this quarter.

By: sadads

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.