Page 8 of 8
#71by:    

tke is a mid house, lets face it.

By: agreed
by: so are   

sigma nu and sae

By: so are
#72by:    

absolute rankings are nonsense. they are for small minded people who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing. the pike/sig chi duopoly has existed at this campus for over a decade and it will continue to exist until another chapter gets organized enough to challenge this. pike and sig chi share a healthy rivalry and mutual respect. i'd even argue that they need each other to push each other. sure, some would argue that one has a slight lead over the other right now, but that won't last very long. you always need a competent rival because benchmarking against yourself is the quickest path to mediocrity. so who will disrupt this duopoly? sigma nu? tke? maybe, but these guys have been around for 25+ years and have never been top house. sae? good chance - these guys are pretty organized and involved. beta? why not? new blood backed by strong national support is always a threat to incumbents. changing of the guards is always good for the system, but you can't expect pike/sig chi to gift wrap it for you, you have to take it away from them.

By: perspective

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: this ^   

amen to that

By: this ^
by: uhh   

pike and sigma chi's rivalry is anything but respectful and healthy

By: uhh
#73by:    

I am not a pike, i am a in a top tier chapter but would not like to state which one. I gotta say Pike is doing really well this fall, they are showing that they are still as strong as they ever were. This is because the new guys they got last year are already running the chapter, which shows that rush can make a difference. I think sigma chi is doing fine as well, but they usually dominate spring. This is something ive noticed in my four years of greek life, Pike usually takes fall and sigma chi takes spring. I think my chapter is has some really great guys coming in as well, so both these chapters better be ready to compete!

By: This
by: there   

are only 2 top tier chapters

By: there
by: cmon   

tke and sig nu are top tier, not everything is just based around pike and sigma chi

By: cmon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.