facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of California, San Diego - UCSD General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 6 of 8
#51by:    

thank you sigma chi and tke for one of the best ragents party ive been to in my 4 years here. please make this happen again before i graduate!

By: spirit night
by: i   

talked to michael and brandon in sig chi and tyler in tke and they said it will definitely happen a few more times this year!

By: i
#52by:    

you have to be kidding me? sigma chi and tke could you troll any harder on greek rank? are people actually supposed to believe that just random people are commenting on how great your parties are. psshh that pathetic. all the top tier frats are so full of themselves.

By: seriously?
#53by:    

Top ( all good houses with busy social calendars, just depends what fits you best)
1.Sig Chi/Pike
2.Tke/Sig nu
(honestly, these spots vary depending on who you ask )

Big Drop
5.SAE
6.FIJI
7.Lambda Chi

the rest do not matter at all (LXA and FIJI struggle as it is as far as "cool" guys go)

By: Going into Spring

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ^^^   

thats the truth

By: ^^^
#54by:    

I dont know i wouldnt quite say it varies. When i ask most people who the top house is they say pike, and i have heard a few say sigma chi, but either way both are clearly above tke and sig nu. If you mean it varies between the fraternities that you put in those specific rankings, then yes i suppose that can vary.

By: hmmm
by: hmmmmm   

I have found that most say sigma chi and few say pike. But i guess that varies on who you hang out with.

By: hmmmmm
#55by:    

Im trying to rush this quarter but there seems to be so much enmity fostered by the various fraternities towards each other. Where's the love? Somewhat of a deterrent.

By: GDi
by: ^   

Welcome to frat life

By: ^
#56by:    

What's the general consensus on senior rushes? Greek life seems pretty cool but i couldn't rush this year.

By: trsnfr
#57by:    

sig chi
pike/tke

sigma nu

sae/fiji

who cares...

By: ranksssssss
by: pretty   

accurate; i wouldnt put tke quite on par with pike yet, and i think sigma nu is still top tier, just at number 4

By: pretty
#58by:    

Sigma Nu seems to have gotten the best pledge classes this year. Look out for them to do even greater things than they did this year. Sigma Chi has got the money but not a lot of style, Pike is not really doing much this year and TKE fails socially.

By: Weird
by: signu   

trollin hard

By: signu
#59by:    

Pike and sig chi are top, still no question. I think sig nu may surpass tke, but both are about the same. All 4 frats share the same benefits socially so it really comes down to who you fit in with best

By: trolls everywhere
#60by:    

I went to all the top houses pinning parties and this is what i saw,

tke- some cool, some weird; typical tke pledge class

pike- lets just say they didnt do to well

sigma nu- solid pledge class for them; attractive and chill guys, but some were really creepy

sigma chi- best pledge class; hot, social, and really cool guys

By: spring pledges

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.