facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of California, San Diego - UCSD General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 5 of 8
#41by:    

I don't care about tiers, whos cool, hottest etc. I want the fraternity that is best for me. Chill, relaxed, fun, and acts dorkish sometimes. People that are just themselves and arn't trying to impress anyone are make a competition of who's who. That all seems superficial and like highschool. I wish people posted heartful desciptions of each chapter so I can make an informed decision. From what I can tell, Pike and Sigma Chi are NOT the fraternities I want to join.

By: normal person
by: normal person   

what are these fraternities like?

kappa sigma
lamda chi alpha
sigma alpha mu
sigma nu
tau kappa epsilon
triangle

By: normal person
by: ^they   

are the middle and bottom tier.

By: ^they
by: honest   

TKE is definitely the chillest. in my opinion they have the best brotherhood and best relations with all the sororities. they definitely dont win in looks but they're #1 for personality/fun in my book

By: honest
by: ^   

Highly doubt tke has the best brotherhood

By: ^
#42by:    

If you look at what a fraternity is really about, then the rankings would go as follows:

EX
LXA
TKE
EN
AEPI
Pike

By: ifc
by: wow   

lambda chi trolling harddddddd

By: wow
#43by:    

Having good brotherhood? Troll harder, those dueches get in fist fights with eachother.... They gave out almost 40 bids.... More than sig chi, Tke, and sig nu

By: Pike?
#44by:    

I think something to certainly consider is the amount of bids differed ( bids handed out but not accepted). Almost every rush Sig Chi has had they have almost very few to none rushees who dont accept their bids. That statistic says a lot about a chapter and its prestige.

By: BIDS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#45by:    

One of my suite mates got a bid from sigma chi and Pike, he went Pike and absolutely loves it. I think I am going to rush pike in the spring but they seem to be pretty picky, i also like tke. I talked to a sig chi and it didnt sound like the frat for me. So in my opinion Pike is top, tke is second, and sig chi is third for current frats to consider rushing.

By: choosing rush
by: no   

If youre the type of person deciding between pike and tke, youre gonna have a terrible college experience at UCSD.

By: no
by: You're lying   

Sigma Chi has had a perfect rush for the past 123413414123 years meaning everyone who gets a bid accepts it. Cute attempt though.

By: You're lying
by: lol   

sigma chi has not lost a rushee to another frat in years. nice try pike lol...keep taking sloppy seconds to whoever we dont bid

By: lol
by: Picky?   

Also Pike bidded 38 people in the last class. To put that into perspective that's like, the chapter size of AEPi.

By: Picky?
#46by:    

And Pike as picky?! they gave out 40 bids in fall. About half of their rushees. You're not only lying you're also an idiot. TKE gives out even more bids.

By: You're lying
#47by:    

Fall 2012
Sig Nu gave out 23
TKE gave out 21
Pike gave out 38
Sig chi gave 17 I think

By: ifc
by: ...   

I think TKE gave out more than 21. EX sent 17 out and got 17 back. Pike gave out 38? wow im really surprised.

By: ...
by: Uhh   

Sig chi didn't get 17 back...

By: Uhh
by: Anon   

Actually TKE gave out 20. 20 accepted, 4 dropped/were dropped.

By: Anon
#48by:    

EX gave out 19 and got 19 back. thats official, ask anyone on ifc if you believe differently

By: truth
by: ...   

That's right, ten two guys dropped and then like 4 were dropped or something

By: ...
#49by:    

I'm transferring Fall '14 as a junior. I hear sometimes frats don't give bids to juniors. Does being a junior affect my chances of rushing sigma chi, tke, or pike? I really want to do frat life!

By: futuretriton
by: frat   

not at all, all their pledge classes have transfers

By: frat
#50by:    

because they's no frat row, does that mean there are no fraternity houses to live in?

By: triton
by: Dg   

yes

By: Dg
by: Dg   

well kinda, no official houses

By: Dg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.