facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of California, San Diego - UCSD General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 8
#31by:    

really gonna pull through hard this year, watch out. underdogs to take it home.

By: triangle
#32by:    

Sigma Chi > Pike > TKE > Sigma Nu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>> if you're in one of these frats, god bless your soul.

By: ha
by: ...   

Have you seen sigma chis pledge class? They look like they are 14 year old girls. HAHAHAHA

By: ...
by: sororoho   

i second that comment

By: sororoho
#33by:    

top tier:
EX
Pike

Upper middle :
TKE
EN

There are only two frats in the top tier and they are sig chi and pike. I would put sig chi above pike because they win at basically everything, but both of them have hot guys, great sorority relations and i always have fun with them. TKE is rising but not considered top yet and sigma nu has been falling

By: sorority rank
by: disagree   

to say only 2 fraternities are top tier is ignorant... you must be in one of the so called "top" sororities. dont know much about sigma nu this year, but tke should be considered top tier too at the #3 spot

By: disagree
by: ^   

Tke will never be considered top tier so long as they keep blanket bidding. Saying there are two fraternities in the top tier isn't ignorant, it's just the facts.

By: ^
by: ^   

true. tke bids way too many guys; need to become a little more exclusive before becoming top tier

By: ^
by: sororoho   

tke has great personalities. they just need cuter guys ;)

By: sororoho
#34by:    

took 38 pledges last quarter.....no other good fraternity here even gave out that many bids

By: pike
#35by:    

Sigma Chi

TKE

Pike

Sigma Nu

Fiji

SAE

Lambda Chi

By: end of 2012 rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: old school   

definitely a tke who wrote this...you guys aren't that high. You still havnt passed us or Sigma Nu

By: old school
#36by:    

is a sorority.

By: TKE
#37by:    

lets just get things straight here. The two top fraternities are Pike and Sig chi. Anyone you talk to about greek life (especially sorority girls) will tell you that. This is not to say that they aren't other good frats. TKE's are the sweethearts, they just are not known to be hot like pike and sig chi. Sig Nu has a good brotherhood, can drink a lot, and show people a good time (however there is just something off about them). The afore mentioned frats are the top four..so there it is, the top tier frats. Pike and sig chi are interchangeable at number 1 and sig nu and tke are interchangeable at 2.

By: ok
by: ok BUT   

Pretty spot on with Pike/Sigma Chi, only thing is I would not say TKE and sig nu are interchangeable... Emphasis on the "something off" part.

By: ok BUT
by: agreed   

this is completely true

By: agreed
#38by:    

you can find good guys in all 4 of those houses, i have good friends in each of them. of the four, pike definitely has the most dueches though, sorry its not really arguable.

By: really
by: ok   

i mean ive met a lot of pike guys and they actually all seem to be pretty chill. Yes they do care about looking good, probably why they workout so much, but i dont think that makes them douchebags. But hey its all just opinion. Ive been to a lot of pre rush parties and I actually enjoy pike's the most! Sig chi was cool, but they are very high on themselves which turns me off. Anyways i have come to the conclusion that frat life isn't for me as it seems time consuming, just thought i would give an outside perspective.

By: ok
#39by:    

sigma chi and pike have always fought for #1, but it has been all sigma chi since 2010. girls love them, best at sports, most exclusive, and most well rounded group of guys. people say that they will fall and i can kind of see that happening in the future, but it wont happen until at least 2014, after their best guys graduate

By: truth
by: yes   

so trueee

By: yes
by: i   

wouldnt say dominated, but yes, they have been the most popular frat on campus the past few years

By: i
#40by:    

Sigma Chi- model- type guys (hottest faces and look the best at sorority formals); best looking overall; even though a good amount are too skinny for my taste and need to hit the gym to put on some muscle

Pike- as a chapter, they have the best bodies in the Greek system; most of these guys have great bodies, even though a good amount have troll faces

Sigma Nu- hit or miss; depends on your taste in guys but def have a few cuties

SAE- still somewhat new, but have a couple goodlooking guys;

TKE- theyre sweet but...

By: looks
by: class of 13'   

back when i was a freshman, pike had some great looking guys; body, face, everything, but i would have to say that this rank is accurate as of how it is now

By: class of 13'
by: sigchi   

the older ones are hot af but the new guys... lol i can think of 3 cute ones

By: sigchi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.