facebook

top tier

by:    

wait so is tke top tier or not? I was told they were, but it seems like people on here disagree with that

Posted By: freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There are only 12 frats here at UCSD. how many of them do you think should be considered as top tier? Yeah that's what I thought.

By: ucsd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

did they tell you that? seriously, all i ever hear them say is about how they and sig chi are the best two houses...talk about brown-nosers

By: wow
#3by:    

doesnt sound like pike at all, in fact i think pike is already taking back the top spot. I think tke is top tier along with sig nu and sigma chi. These are just stupid posts

By: huh?
#4by:    

In my opinion, TKE is going downhill. It used to be this chill frat that emphasized brotherhood and being there for each other more than being top tier. Then came the general assumption that if they won sports banner, than it would elevate them to that level, so they started recruiting athletes and only partying with "top tier" sororities.

What they don't realize was that their entire appeal was that they were the boys next door. The fact that they liked each other and were cool with all the sororities made them popular, and that made guys rush them and girls want to hang out with them. They were like the male equivalents of ChiOs, who obviously aren't top tier but are hands-down the most well-liked sorority on campus.

Now they're trying so hard that all people see them as is as douches and try-hards. The fact of the matter is that SigChi is always top chapter on campus and PIKE is athletic/party-hardy. They're going out of their niche and honestly that's a shame, because they used to be so cool. I'm disappointed with the way this chapter is headed, but I'm glad I got to make real friends in this chapter before this attitude ruined it.

By: too bad
#5by:    

most girls would say there are only 2 top tier frats. one is better than the other right now, but they always compete with one another for top. tke and sigma nu are upper middle

By: opinion

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.