facebook

pledge classes?

by:    

Which sororities did really well in recruitment and got the best pledge class?

Posted By: ohhhheyyy
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

haven't seen them out in person but judging from pics i think pi phi got all the hot blondes (typical) and kappa got the hot brunettes. dg did well too

By: fb stalker
#2by:    

haven't seen them out in person but judging from pics i think pi phi got all the hot blondes (typical) and kappa got the hot brunettes. dg did well too

By: fb stalker
#3by:    

All we can rank them on right now is looks. What's more important is retention, involvement, etc. We switched to a morals based recruitment, we should probably stop ranking solely for superficial reasons as well.

By: too soon
#4by:    

Honestly, Kappa didn't really do that well in my opinion. It seems like Sigma Kappa might have done better than them actually! (new class is super hot) Pi phi definitely got a MUCH better class then they did last year. DG probably got the hottest pledge class but that was sort of expected I guess

By: yoo
by: no   

Pi phi/kappa > DG > SK

By: no
by: lolz   

Kappa self ranking again. I wonder when they'll finally realize they aren't top any more and aren't as hot as they think they are.

By: lolz
#5by:    

Lolz you are so on point ^ hahaha it's pretty obvious that kappas are the only ones who even consider themselves top house. SK's probably gonna do better than them in a short while

By: hahhaha
by: tbh   

Tbh a lot of houses are doing better than them. We'll see if they step it up at all this year but I think they still don't realize you have to do more than look hot to be a top house. They put all their eggs in that basket and they aren't even that hot anymore. PiPhi, DG, SK, and ChiO are all hotter than them. Plus the others involved and care about more than getting their MRS degree. Kappa is definitely mid tier at best now.

By: tbh
#6by:    

as far as sororities, tke did pretty well

By: k
by: hahah   

LOL ^ tke definitely has some hot chicks

By: hahah
#7by:    

pi phi dg and sk did the best this year. kappa was 4th but got some cute girls

By: top tier
by: hey   

DG and SK did really well. Pi phi and Kappa still got a lot of work to do...

By: hey
#8by:    

it's funny how this feed is saying sigma kappa did really well. i haven't heard one good thing about their new pledge class so it must be pretty obvious that they're self ranking... kappa may not be first or second but sigma kappa sure as hell ain't even 3rd

By: ok
by: truth   

im in a top tier fraternity and sk got a top 3 pledge class. kappa was 4th

By: truth
by: Top tier frat?   

I hope you don't mean tke or sig nu cuz they are not.

By: Top tier frat?
by: HAHAHA   

tke and SN are DEFINITELY not top tier. only douchebags who refer to themselves as 'top tier' are tke and sigma two.

By: HAHAHA
by: dat class   

doesn't kappa sound just oh so classy?

By: dat class
#9by:    

SK has gotta stop self ranking & trying to squeeze themselves into the top 3. trying to bring the top houses down isn't going to help you and it's just not gonna happen, & if it is, it won't be for many years. it's just the way things are.

By: truth
by: Nope   

No one needs to bring the top houses down when they willing do it themselves. Kappa has been going down for a while and their newest pledges aren't cute at all. They are literally just riding their past reputation at this point.

By: Nope
#10by:    

SK is doing an insane amount of self ranking and it's more than obvious. I agree that kappa is now a mid teir house. PiPhi And DG got good girls and ChiO had a 2nd round hot pledge class. and even though they're self ranking SK probably did better than kappa. They're not hot anymore and don't ever do anything.

By: Honest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.