facebook

best pre-rush party

by:    

Considering pre-rush party season is over due to sorority recruitment starting tonight, I guess its about time to start talking about which fraternity hosted the best pre-rush party this year. What would you say?

Posted By: oh greeek life
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The only two frats worth mentioning are sig chi and pike; they crushed everyone else during pre-rush:

Pike definitely raged the hardest and had more parties

Sig chi had the best parties, but didn't throw down every night like Pike did

Im only checking out those 2 during rush; everyone else seemed irrelevant

By: honest
by: agree   

From a girl's perspective, I would agree on the party evaluation. Pike went all out and threw parties every night it seemed, but sigma chi's were better in quality even though they only had a few parties. Also, there are other great frats here. Don't count out sigma nu, or even tke

By: agree
#2by:    

the pike party tight and bright was the over all winner. like 500 people were their and everyone was getting down. plus i didnt know ucsd had so many cuties, i was impressed. i liked sigma chis too, but i just felt Pike went bigger this fall.

By: tight and bright
by: jenna   

even though i dislike both of these chapters, they definitely throw the best parties. But, tight and bright is nothing compared to eurobash; 1200>500. no one at this school can throw a party like sigchi

By: jenna
by: Yeah   

quantity does not = quality. Plus eurobash is from last year

By: Yeah
#3by:    

definitely pike. I had a blast at tight n bright. didn't think I could have this much fun at ucsd.

By: hmm
#4by:    

comparing pikes and sig chis toga parties; sig chi's was way better

By: umm
#5by:    

every single kid is wayyyyy too stoked on pike right now. Their parties are huge every night. Tight and bright was really fun, anyone who is saying otherwise is probably a sigma chi or did not go and is just spreading hate on pike. Yea pikes toga was a little to out of control, they need to cut down the numbers of people going a bit.

By: all i hear
#6by:    

why people care so much. pike and sig chi both throw great parties. pike threw more but in my opinion sigma chi's were more fun. that may have been just cuz they were different though, pikes parties are all the same pretty much... preprush parties don't define your fraternity. it's what they do the rest of the year that matters. too many kids get shortsighted by which frat had the best party during 0 week. why not consider what these chapters do during the year?

By: idk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: :)   

I agree!

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.