facebook

unoriginal content

by:    

Seems to me that certain chapters have been posting content on their instagrams such as pictures or stories and then a day or two later chapters like SK and other ones are posting things that look almost identical. It’s obvious and I think people should just be original in their content to stand out and not take it from other chapters...

Posted By: Haaa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

U sound petty it’s not like each sorority is original in their content. Click on any other schools Greek life instagrams and it’s all cookie cutters from each other

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

1. you have too much time on your hands
2. obvious that you wanna bash sk for some reason. maybe chill.

By: okay
#3by:    

I’ve noticed this too... it doesn’t look good

By: mmhmm
#4by:    

Can you state some examples? All ive been seeing from every chapter is Go greek content. None of it rlly looks the same. If u wanna bash then come with the receipts

By: ?
#5by:    

I just stalked all of the sorority’s instagrams and I rlly dont see any correlation to what ur saying

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.