facebook

dirty rushing !!!

by:    

Can we not sweep this under the rug? Ive watched alpha phi dirty rush every year by following girls on their chapter’s ig and their active member’s ig (I will drop names if this continues .)and somehow get away with it with only a slap on the wrist. @APHI and @PHC Im tired of your corruption and favoritism!

Posted By: What
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

pi phi too

By: n
#2by:    

yes. Let's just expose the current members of APHI and PI PHI who keep following PNMs. Its disgusting how sororities are soooo desperate for girls to rush their chapters by following PNMs. If your chapter was already great you wouldn't need to be dirty rushing every year.

By: lmao
by: Lol   

Literally sounds like a kappa or dg trying to bring down other chapters LOL why would you otherwise call out your own chapter that you’re in? Doesn’t make sense lmao

By: Lol
#3by:    

Alpha Phi you're not even top house. Your sisterhood is terrible and everyone gets cliquey among the chapter. I know girls in the chapter that get attacked by their own "sisters". They are the most random sorority ever and recruit random girls. Don't even bother with this sorority not worth your time and money.

By: lol
by: lmao    

just so you know, when PHC catches you dirty rushing, the relevant exec members get an email about it so it's really not of your concern. don't talk crap about other sororities and their sisterhood, and worry about your own. every sorority has their quirks and I'm sure yours is no different. stay in your lane.

By: lmao
by: Um   

@lmao... is dirty rushing a “quirk” ? Interesting

By: Um
#4by:    

Do you think releasing people's names on a public forum without their permission is okay? Regardless if what they're doing is good or bad, you don't have any right to do that. That's dangerous and reckless on your end.

By: HUh
by: I MEAN   

Sounds like ur just worried about being exposed?

By: I MEAN
#5by:    

It’s funny because the only dirty rushing I had during recruitment was from SK and PiPhi. PiPhi straight up told me I was getting in on Pref night.

By: PiPhi SK

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Umm   

Well Pi Phi and SK didnt follow over 30 PNMS on instagram prior to recruitment. Everyone knows that if ur in on pref night ur basically in the chapter... what’s new?

By: Umm
by: So   

So im assuming u had pi phi or sk for pref? Weird that ur selling out ur chapter secrets

By: So
#6by:    

Do y’all remember when Kappa told PNMs that the reason they were dropped was because of their last names? LMFAOOO

Literally the only reason why kappa gets away with stuff is because the PHC president is a kappa.

By: Lol
by: Lpl   

Was that the actual reason pnms got dropped? Or was kappa trying to make them feel better. & yes i agree kappa gets away with stuff bc phc prez is a kappa and phc just seems to favor them... they dont deserve chapter of the year when there are so many sororitys that do better than them

By: Lpl
by: Sad   

They get chapter of the year because of PHC pres honestly. Other chapters have better phils, raise more money, hold more service events, win/participate more phils than kappa.

Also that’s not the real reason pnms got dropped, kappa used that excuse and then so many pnms dropped/tried dropping because of “the system” when in reality kappa just didn’t want them. They got in so much trouble for spreading those lies but I don’t think anything happened to them (because again, their president)

By: Sad
by: Oooooop   

That’s the tea sis

By: Oooooop
by: Hmm   

Wasn’t the phc President at that time in alpha phi?

By: Hmm
by: @Hmmm   

I think the PHC president was an alpha phi? But regardless, Alpha Phi wasnt texting PNMS during recruitment telling them to drop out of rush . Girls were so upset they got dropped from Kappa, and to make them want to drop out of Greek life in general is just mean . Don’t be so defensive, the truth is just being exposed .

By: @Hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.