facebook

who has the best phillanthropy?

by:    

I am rushing in fall and really care about philanthropy. I was wondering who’s philanthropy events are most fun and also raises a lot of money.

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

In my opinion, the best ones are KKG/EK/DG in no specific order. Sigma Kappa has a fun dance competition which most chapters go all out for, but no one really knows what they raise money for at the end of the day. Kappa has a carnival with a bunch of booths and games where they invite a bunch of little kids to play. Delta gamma has a swim dance competition that is pretty fun to watch since some frats go all out.

By: Infooo
by: sk   

sk’s phil makes money for alzheimer’s

By: sk
by: Hi   

Lol if you paid attention for a minute during skbdc week you’d know exactly where the money goes and if your Phil chair did their job right in letting your chapter know what SK is raising money for you’d have your answer as well, and if it’s that concerning ask at the booth on lib walk.

By: Hi
#2by:    

SK/Tri Delt have the most fun Phils for sure they have the biggest turnouts and all the frats/sororities participate because it’s a dancing / singing competition

By: Truth
by: Huh?   

SK what now, TriDelt? There’s pretty much only SK and DG. Philanthropies are big here and these always have the biggest turn out and the most participation from fraternities.

By: Huh?
by: Haha   

DG has a fun Phil but the turnout isn’t that big and a lot of sororities don’t dance, usually only SK/Pi Phi (they have many members on the UCSD dance team) participate in the swimming dance competition

By: Haha
#3by:    

SK hands down

By: yup
by: SKBDC   

It’s pretty much only SK. Love those girls, love their philanthropy.

By: SKBDC
#4by:    

SK for sureeee everyone goes all out for skbdc

By: -

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Sig kaps best dance crew for sure

By: Yeah
by: Lmao   

It seems like every SK posted/ liked every comment on this thread lol way to go ladies

By: Lmao
#6by:    

to me this sounds like someone from SK wrote this comment, then told all their lil friends to go comment on the thread. LMAO HOPEFULLY I'M WRONGGGGGGGG and if I am: find the philanthropy that speaks to you, whether that's SK or not. at the end of the day if it's truly something you care about and are super invested in, it shouldn't matter how much money you're raising. it matters that you're putting effort and contributing to said cause. nuff said.

By: lmao
by: I guess   

Bruh have u been to SKBDC? Pretty lit

By: I guess
by: P   

lol r u ok? u sound big mad sweetie. skbdc is one of the best and most popular phils along with dg/tri delt/pi phi and they usually have the biggest turnouts from all the frats and sororities

By: P

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.