facebook

dirty rushing?

by:    

Is this considered dirty rushing? Recently I've been seeing the same sorority follow and like new PNMs and their photos on ig. I don't know a lot about recruitment and the process, but it is heartbreaking to see the sorority already choosing what freshman they are going to give bids to or show interest on. It is not fair for other girls who are going through the process fairly not be given the same chance.

Posted By: stop
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

we had a problem with this 3 years ago, multiple people reported it to panhellenic & nothing happened but you are correct anonymous it’s not fair nor is it right

By: yeah
#2by:    

If you’re talking about Alpha Phi and Pi phi, yes they are dirty rushing. Everyone in the Greek community sees them liking and following PNMS and its totally not fair. Unfortunately, its already been reported to Panhellenic, but they choose NOT to do anything about it. But, please dont be discouraged, there are chapters at UCSD that would be glad to have you and will welcome you during recruitment :)

By: Yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: stop   

Yes, I was specifically talking about them, especially Alpha Phi. Its funny that after I made this comment, they unfollowed the freshman I know immediately after. Definitely not fair and they do not deserve new members. To anyone reading this, don't even bother with Alpha Phi and Pi Phi, I'm sure they already picked their members based on their Instagram. Why bother chose a superficial sorority? The ig account probably unfollowed girls after this comment, but I still see their current members requesting to follow PNMs, especially freshman.

Also, to all the PNMs, just because they see you doesn't mean they're going to give you a bid. They're doing this to get you excited about their sorority and make you think that they want you. Just because they liked your ig photo or requested to follow does not mean they are going to give you a bid, they want you to think that. Come into recruitment with an open mind and heart and don't set yourself low for these superficial sororities with broken sisterhoods.

By: stop
by: Saaaame   

A few weeks ago an alpha phi followed me and started liking all of my photos.... I thought it was weird but i didnt wanna say anything because rush is coming and I’m scared of the backlashes if they find out

By: Saaaame

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.