facebook

sports banner

by:    

Who will win sports banner next year? Rank who you think will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd

Posted By: greek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

1. EX
2. TKE

It's a two man race for the guys at least. EX is on a 3peat and almost lost it last year. They're not losing many guys though. It'll be a great matchup.

Pike can't hang anymore.

By: wellllll
#2by:    

1. EX
2. TKE
3. EN
4. SAE
5. Pike

By: i think
#3by:    

saying "Pike won the most sports banners" is like saying the Cubs won a couple world series. Hasn't happened in so long it really doesnt matter. Pike sucks now, all they have is weird nf gdis who lift. Sigma Chi will win probably cuz they take athletics into account during rush and bid guys solely for sports banner purposes. but yeah, TKE is good only cuz they bid half the school and therefore are bound to win the lottery on a few guys

By: HAHAHA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: thats dumb   

Comparing pike to the cubs is so stupid.pike has won 9, 8 consecutive, and it was only three years ago that they won their last. It has literally always been pike and now sigma chi who win the sports banner. But yea pike has certainly fallen off. I think tke will prove to be the best next year, because the take everyone.

By: thats dumb
by: Bids    

Tke gave out maybe 1/2 the bids pike did last year

By: Bids
#4by:    

How does everyone think the girls ranked?

By: Girls??
by: lololol   

why would anyone care?

By: lololol
by: greek   

1. DG
2. ChiO
3. ...

its usually a 2-way race between ChiO and DG, but im going to bet on DG for this year

By: greek
#5by:    

i think dg and chi o will be a toss up...i think its going to really be on if they get good sporty girls in their pledge classes... dg dominates the water sports but chio won volleyball, basketball, and soccer and did ok in the rest. idk i still think its anyones game

By: cant hate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.