a chi o/aephi
phi rho

Posted By: ucsdgreek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

oh alpha phi you do like jokes don’t you

By: haha
by: Theta?   

I actually thought this was Theta trying to sneak in...They are NOT middle tier. Terrible sisterhood, pledge class gets worse and worse, they're falling every year.

By: Theta?
#2by:    

Kappas not that high and def not ranked before DG.

By: Uhm
by: ccd   

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Thanks DG! I'm pretty sure everyone except you knows where you're ranked!

By: ccd
by: @ccd   

Im pretty sure everyone knows DG is top

By: @ccd
#3by:    

Piphi’s have gone down in looks and kappas are unfriendly. they shouldnt be ranked that high

By: Wrong
#4by:    

Which Kappa/PiPhi wrote this lmfao

By: Lol
#5by:    

Dg
Piphi

Kappa

Sk
Theta
Xo
Alpha Phi
Tri delt
Aopi

Axo
Aephi

By: Actual
by: wow   

theta???? hahahahaha

By: wow
by: Whaaa   

Chi O?! No.

By: Whaaa
by: yes   

I honestly agree more with this rank than any of the others. kappa isnt top, theta is above xo, aphi isnt, and they are barely above tridelt and aopi. Definitely not in a different tier.

By: yes
#6by:    

Lets be honest here no one cares about chi o anymore. Aphi’s last class has some hot fun chicks and I’d say SK is on top of Kappa, cause Kappa is just so random now

By: Justabro

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: goodjoke   

HAHAHAHA sk is not above kappa in any universe hahahahha

By: goodjoke
by: @goodjoke   

I like exchanges with SK better than I like exchanges with kappa. Your latest pledge class wasnt the cutest

By: @goodjoke
by: lol kappa   

ppl would like kappa better if they werent so mean, work on your sorority/frat relations and maybe people would prefer you over sk

By: lol kappa
by: Bro2   

Yeah I’d say chio should be lower than Aphi, our exchanges with Aphi were hella fun this year. SK and Alpha Phi are on the same level just cause they’re hot and crazy partyers

By: Bro2
#7by:    

Kappa makes me want to die

By: TBH
#8by:    

aphi lives on this site

By: wow
#9by:    

I like how Theta writes these posts and carefully puts themselves in the bottom of the top tier.

By: Ummmmm?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.