facebook

going greek costs...

by:    

How much is the quarterly fee for each sorority? Just a rough estimate would be great :)

Posted By: Greek lyfe
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If you have to worry about how much it would cost, you probably shouldn't rush...just sayin

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Big Sister   

Oof thankfully you’re long gone from this college because I couldn’t stand my sister being in your sorority. Not very “sisterhood” of you to comment that, huh? Yikes. I mean really, someone asks a normal question like that and you immediately assume they are concerned and can’t afford it? Get off your high horse and be better.

By: Big Sister
#2by:    

the three top houses are about the same if you average out the numbers for three quarters
no idea what the others are like but expect to spend $1000/year on dues for pi phi/dg/kappa

By: dsfjdfjd
by: lol   

kappa and dg are not top. cute subtle self rank though

By: lol
#3by:    

These numbers maybe slightly wrong because I'm trying to remember what they told us during fall '12 recruitment. I believe the cheapest was $275/quarter. The most expensive was $750/quarter. And I cant remember what they said the average was (I think around $400-$500). They go over it during recruitment though, so no worries there. They try not to tell how much each sorority is so that you pick based on your values/girls you get along with and not on price. Also, ignore comment #1. It's perfectly normal to try to plan your budget and make sure joining fits into the equation :)

By: :)
by: hey   

Is the average really 400-500 per quarter? How did I luck out? My dues were never as high as 275/quarter except during new member period. But I agree with the above comment, definitely plan your budget, but don't let the money scare you from missing out on the wonderful experience of being greek.

By: hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.