facebook

transfer as an aopi

by:    

Where I go to school (east coast) aopi is considered a great sorority. How is aopi here? I want to transfer to UCSD and I'm already initiated so aopi is the only house I can go (if I get in).

Posted By: Panda
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Personally, I'm not in aopi but their sorority seems very chill and the girls are nice. I'm not too sure about their social life but they seem to have a good sisterhood. They're pretty new to ucsd tbh

By: Plk

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I don't know how I feel about aopi. They have some really sweet girls, but more and more I've been faced with girls from that chapter who aren't the nicest. Maybe I've been unlucky and only talked to the bad apples but idk.

I will say it is one of the more diverse sororities on campus. They aren't super active but they aren't inactive either. I would say the most important part is how you'll fit in with their sisterhood, but that is hard to predict unless you need them.

Regardless, best of luck to you!

By: Conflicted
#3by:    

They are your sisters either way. Join and if you love them, good. If you think they suck, help make them better.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.