facebook

post recruitment ranks (on more than just looks)

by:    

PiPhi - Most well rounded
Kappa - 2nd most well rounded. Got a pretty good PC this year
DG - Second to last on grades and a kinda meh pledge class, their past rep is holding them here
XO - #1 in grades but an avg pc for them if not a touch worse than last year. SK's struggles is why they're this high.
SK - Their new PC is whats holding them here, they are bottom 3 in grades and retention. If they manage to study and not lose half their pc this year they could easily move back up, this time even higher if dg keeps going the way it is.
Theta - #2 in grades and defintiely got a better PC than last year. Glad they turned this sinking ship around since they were probably the 2nd worst pc last year.
Tri Delt - Top 3 in grades and super involved but got a pretty suspect PC. The girls are social but for the most part they arent cute.
APhi - Interchangeable with tri delt for being the polar opposite. They got cute girls but many are awkward. They also arent involved at all and are dead last in grades.
AOII - They basically took the pc axo would have had. Not really cute or social. Factor in their retention issues and this is where they end up.
AEPhi - I was actually really impressed by AEPhi's PC. IMO they out rushed AOII but we'll see if they can hang onto their girls since their PC doubled the size of their chapter. Lookin good for them.
AXO - I genuinely fear for the life of this chapter. They already had the worst retention issues and not being allowed to recruit definitely isnt going to do their chapter size any favors.

Posted By: There's more to life
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is honestly pretty accurate

By: yeah
#2by:    

ok kappa...

By: lol
by: Honestly   

I think this is a fair rank. They out rushed DG and are more well rounded. It makes sense.

By: Honestly
by: Tru   

Kappa's pc wasnt that great?

By: Tru
#3by:    

kappa you know you go MIA after recruitment

By: what
#4by:    

kappa's pc was below average and also prob the least involved on campus

By: ok
#5by:    

this is definitely written by a tri delta, glad to see you guys still live on this site

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

This is definitely right. Yeah kappa goes mia but as far as well roundedness goes all of our top half houses have issues besides piphi and xo which are definitely the two most well rounded. So really you can switch the order of 2-4 based on what you value more. Xo second if you value well roundedness and grades at the loss of some frat relations. Kappa second if you value grades and frat relations at the loss of involvement. And DG second of you value frat relations and involvement at the loss of grades.

By: Uh
by: Confused   

What qualifies as well-rounded? And how do you know they're well-rounded?

By: Confused
#7by:    

I can get behind this

By: Yeah
#8by:    

I don't know where most of these facts come from about each chapter. I'm also pretty sure you don't know who's involved in what for each chapter considering how everyone only pays attention to pi phi dg and kappa so obviously people consider them the most well rounded. I thought this post was supposed to be about more than "just looks"

By: 123
by: hiii   

they never said it didnt include looks or frat relations. It just says its "more than just looks" as in thats not the only factor. Also involved in the greek community is probably what they meant. Like supporting other chapters philos or being in phc or jr phc and stuff.

By: hiii
by: ;;   

If it was by involvement in the Greek community kappa wouldn't be up there lol

By: ;;
#9by:    

Obviously written by a kappa, no one considers them that high

By: Ha
#10by:    

Also who in their right mind would put xo before sk and tri delt before aphi

By: Ha
by: duh   

a lot of people? sk lost half their pc last year and the only thing going for aphi is their looks

By: duh
by: also   

sk and aphi are bottom in the 3 for grades while xo and tri delt are in the top 3

By: also

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.