end of year ranks 2017

by:    

DG/piphi
sk/kkg
chio
theta/tridelt/aoii/aphi
axo
aephi

I think on the tier with theta they all kind of even out. Theta has a better gpa, tri delt is more involved, aphi is slightly better looking, and aoii is not best at any of those but well rounded. Overall they all even out to being about the same. Socially I would say I see them all at parties and formals at about the same rates, maybe seeing theta and tri delt a little more than the other two.

Posted By: Tritons
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I agree with this. Each tier is about even and people will argue for them to be in a different order based on their own values but overall this is right.

By: yup
#2by:    

take sk down & up theta

By: uh
by: lol   

nah. they are both right where they belong

By: lol
#3by:    

Definitely move down tri delt and aopi

By: Uh
by: lol   

tridelt for sure

By: lol
by: Nah   

They both belong there. I agree with op that they even out with the other two. Tri delts were out in force at frat formals and are super involved. And while I wouldn't say AOII is better than the other 3 at anything I agree they are well rounded. They are like #2or3 out of those 4 in like every category. Everyone has their reasons why they might personally rank chapters within tiers but overall these tiers are right.

By: Nah
#4by:    

Come on. You really think pike posts this or cares what you post? Just be happy with yourself and move on

By: To: SAD posts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: To: SAD posts   

Sigma chi and every other frat doesn't care about rank. Be happy with yourself as a person

By: To: SAD posts
#5by:    

HOW ON EARTH IS APHI ON THE SAME LEVEL AS TRIDELT....

By: wut
by: But   

I hate to break it to ya but most people know that in most areas Tri Delt is bottom tier

By: But
by: Uh   

Tri delt is significantly more involved and has better grades. Aphi has better looks but their social life is mildly better at best. They pretty much even out depending what you're looking for in a chapter.

By: Uh
#6by:    

Definitely the most accurate to the sororities this year.

By: THIS
by: Yup   

agreed. this is the most accurate for this year. aphi is right where they belong on this list

By: Yup
#7by:    

Best rankings on this site

By: Yessss
#8by:    

I'd put xo with sk and kkg but other than that this is right.

By: yeah
by: well   

kkg xo & sk will fall in the next 3 years

By: well
#9by:    

Definitely the most accurate rankings

By: Yas
#10by:    

bump

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.