facebook

tke is moving up; sig chi moving down

by:    

I'm not saying anything regarding the ranks of the frats but it's true and becoming more obvious as the quarter goes on that Sig Chi's rep is moving downhill. Their parties are just not as fun as they used to be and their pledge classes have problems of staying within themselves and not socializing with other people (the older members don't have this problem and this is actually a thing that I heard from Sig chi's board). Other than that they are still great guys who are classy and well rounded but there's something lacking.

TKE on the other hand is gradually moving up as they throw some very fun parties, getting very involved in philanthropies (even throwing their own) and having a very outgoing pledge class.

Posted By: Sororitygirl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Man you TKEs live on this site huh, that philanthropy literally generates little to no money. If by getting involved you mean pulling the same crap Sig Chi does and only doing top tier sorority Phils than sure? The only way anyone can justify TKE moving up is due to parties, Pike and Sigma Chi both have far more substance as a whole

By: Loll
#2by:    

I agree with loll. Pike and EX are more well rounded. Tke is a one trick pony - partiers. Girls like guys with drive that are going places in life... tkes openly don't give a crap about school. Maybe a handful do but the ones I've really talked to about it don't care. Kinda just seems like losers who party a lot... maybe they thought this was SDSU?

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I also agree with loll and hi. I think Pike and Sigma Chi are still substantially more well rounded than TKE. I personally think their pledge classes are much better as well. Sigma Chi's is pretty outgoing from the one event I've experienced so I don't know why you think they stay within themselves. Plus I also agree with hi that Sigma Chi and Pike's members have a brighter future.

By: Agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.