11. Beta
12. Sammy
13. Triangle

Posted By: Greek Girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

TKE can be top house when they aren't in the bottom 3 for GPA haha

By: What? lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lmao   

Found the Beta

By: Lmao
by: Ifc   

Funny because beta actually had the worst GPA winter quarter

By: Ifc
#2by:    

TKE isn't top I doubt GPA even matters in these things. But as an overall Fraternity I think PIKE and Sigma Chi still have the 1A 1B routine with TKE being Second

By: Ehh
#3by:    

To be honest I genuinely agree with this ranking, especially in regards to the top 3. TKE has the personality and substance that pike and sig chi lacks. They just seem like genuine guys to me plus they're so much fun. Pike and Sigma Chi are both awesome as well, but they just have some reputations they need to shake off (Pike = disrespectful, touchy; Sigma Chi = stuck up, too preppy, not super fun). TKE has some things to work on too though of course, but they keep giving bids to some really great dudes and are taking some guys that the other frats really want. I view TKE as top

By: PHC
#4by:    

Not sure why AEPi and PhiDelt this high. Their pledge classes were pretty small this spring and compared to the SigNu and Fiji bid party's/big pledge classes I'd put SigNu/Fiji higher.

By: Bid parties
by: found the fiji   

lol nah fiji bid a bunch of a weirdos

By: found the fiji
#5by:    

The Top 3 are all interchangeable, everyone has a different idea of who is top and why. If you're in either of the 3 fraternities good job. To me both Pike and TKE are improving ( Pike has definitely improved their reputation and TKEs are starting to get a bit more involved on campus), while Sigma Chi kinda remains stagnant

I see it as
1. Pike 2. TKE 3. Sigma Chi

But thats just me

By: TBH
#6by:    

and kappa sig between sae and beta

By: you forgot k sig
by: hahaha   

poor kappa sig :(

By: hahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.