facebook

a well-needed message to everyone in greek life

by: tired of bs

Hey, guys. If any of you feel upset about rankings and all that drama, the best thing you can do for yourself is to ignore it. I know it's hard to do so because you want to see how your sorority/fraternity is doing, but chances are that you won't see any changes in ranking. Reputations, unfortunately, tend to stick no matter what happens for the obvious reason that people suck. However, what you make of Greek life depends entirely upon YOU. Would you rather have your brotherhood/sisterhood be defined by others' ignorance or by your own experiences? It's not happy camping if you keep torturing yourself over rankings/stereotypes. Remember: you're spending time and money into this, so you might as well get the most of it. Happy thoughts make happy memories!

Posted By: tired of bs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

I agree people should ignore rankings and form their own opinions and with almost everything you said but i do want to mention that rankings definitely do change. A decade ago sk was a bot house and tri delt was top

By: Hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.