facebook

rankings

by:    

dg / pi phi
These chapter's have locked in top house for awhile now. They are interchangeable by person preference but everyone can for the most part agree they are top tier.

kkg / sk
These two chapter's have strong social relations but are not always the most involved in the community. Kappa came out strong fall quarter but they are making up for their past un-involvement still. Sigma Kappa has definitely fallen a tad but they still are known for going hard at parties.

chi o
Besides being known for self ranking like crazy, this chapter has good relations in the community and is very involved. Not the best looking but a sold middle house.

theta / aopi
I think everyone can agree theta bombed hard this year on their pc. However theta is still holding on to old relations and their older members. Aopi is on the come up but I would put them no where close to the rest of the middle tier yet. Still have a bunch of weirdos but they are definitely improving.

Both these houses have a handful of cool hot girls but a majority of weirdos.

a phi/ tridelt
aephi
axi

Posted By: truth teller
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think A Phi and Aopi are more on the same level

By: Hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Uh   

Nah. They are bottom tier

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.