facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 2 of 6
#11by:    

These are real:

DG
Pi Phi/KKG
Sigma Kappa
Theta/Chi-O
AXO
Tri Delta
AEPhi

By: Totally honest
#12by:    

is dg/kappa/pi phi

By: all you need to know
#13by:    

dg
kappa/pi phi

ek

theta/ chi o

DG is on top, kappa is the same. pi phi is trending down but still top and sigma kappa is on the rise.

By: guy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#14by:    

dg/kappa/piphi

sk/theta/chio/achio

tridelt/aephi

By: ranking
#15by:    

Top: DG
Lower Top: KKG, PiPhi
Mid: SK, Theta, ChiO
Lower Mid: AChiO
Low: TriDelt, AEPhi

By: Honestly
#16by:    

all you gotta know is Kappa and DG honestly

By: truth
by: nah   

just DG

By: nah
#17by:    

Okay, I take issue with a lot of the rankings on here. They're ranked based on looks and parties, which isn't fair when there is such a diverse group of girls that are involved in Greek Life.

Chi O and PiPhi won the two Chapter of the Year awards this year, so that makes them top tier based on criteria like sisterhood philanthropy, scholarship, etc... After them, my preference (based on above criteria) goes:
2. Theta
3. Sig Kap
4. AXO
5. KKG
6. AEPhi
7. DDD
8. DG

I put DG last because of a few reasons. First, they didn't win a single thing for greek awards, and all seem to hate each other sisterhood wise. They won sports banner but that's because they play dirty. I only like DG this year because they have some hot and down to earth girls in their PC this year that don't fit the stereotype as much.

By: ucsd
by: hey der   

couldn't agree more ^

By: hey der
by: AMEN   

Thank you.

By: AMEN
by: Yes   

This is all so true I can't handle it

By: Yes
by: real   

This.

By: real
by: LOL   

this is such a joke. As someone in a top tier fraternity I can tell any of you girls to ignore this ranking. EVERYONE knows the top 3 houses are DG, Pi Phi, and Kappa in that order. You're seriously gonna tell me that Theta and AEPhi are better than DG? Or that AXO is better than KKG? Give me a break. This was probably written by some lower tier jealous sorority girl who didn't make the cut to one of the top 3. Unfortunately, to be considered "top house" looks and parties are important. It's how social you are how badly people want to hang out with you. People want to hang out with the top three more than the other ones. They are the most exclusive and they are that way for a reason. And DG didn't win a single greek award. Big deal. LXA won Chapter of the Year for fraternities and how relevant are they? exactly. Greek awards don't matter at all. Enjoy your little greek award plaque whoever wrote this, you're STILL stuck in mediocrity.

By: LOL
by: Wow   

^clearly an easily offended DG who can't handle the truth. Guys may like to party with you, but no one respects you because you're exclusive and rush for looks. Y'all don't even like each other.

By: Wow
by: bb   

Yes.

By: bb
#18by:    

THIS is how it really is around campus, taking everything into consideration (looks, nice, partying, philanthropy, etc)

1. dg
2. pi phi
3. kappa

4. chi o
5. sig kap/theta (could go either way, all three of these middles are interchangeable)

6. axo
7. ddd/aephi (dont know enough about either)

don't listen to anyone else's attempts at pushing their chapter forward or their rival down. this is it, all cattiness/rumors aside.

for guys:
1. sigma chi
2. pike/sigma nu (but both slipping a bit)
3. tke/sae
4. fiji
5. aepi
.... honestly as you can tell the guys are pretty interchangable as well, but these are the good, cute, overall better houses.

By: truthhere
#19by:    

A sigma chi definitely made this. Only you guys would put yourselves first and DG, since you guys donate literally a $1000 to their causes (desperate much?). And i can see that you obviously did not account for how nice a chapter is, since the three cattiest chapters are at the top of your list.

By: please
by: lol   

give $1000 to charity? whaaatt?

By: lol
#20by:    

Girls
1. Pi phi (win philanthropies, attractive, awards)
2. Chi o (win philanthropies, attractive, awards)
3. Theta (nice and have some cute girls, plus smart and involved)
4. DG (most attractive, extremely catty)
5 Kappa (attractive, decently involved but not as much as others)
6. SIg kap(not involved, getting more and more attractive)
7. AXO (very nice, but not so hot)
8. DDD (needs work but have some cool girls)

Guys
1. AEpi (honestly small, but the most well rounded chapter, yea not traditionally hot, but they are true gentleman!!)
2. Pike (Best looking chapter of guys and great parties, though very much lacking in involvement)
3. Sig nu/Sig chi (Both well rounded and attractive and good parties. Also involved but not as nice in terms of personality.)
4. SAE (moving up!)
6. Fiji (so nice, and fun, plus involved)
7. Lambda (extremely involved!, need better parties and stuff)
8. Sig Ep (Nice guys, no parties or nothing)
9. Sammy (not much to say)
This is how i think of the chapters in terms of being good looking, NICE, parties. Yea its not a traditional list but, honestly its a lot less filled with bull then what was written above. -3rd year sorority girl

By: Not ignorant fratguy
by: Um   

^ making fun of people with disabilities isn't cool. It's people like you who give the Greek system a bad name. Please go.

By: Um
by: Mhmm   

Preach it

By: Mhmm
by: lol    

this is a joke of a ranking. like this is literally pathetic. nowhere near accurate. EX is the most "well-rounded" chapter whatever that means. They are strong in every division of life. Best grades, best philanthropy, biggest party, 3 time straight sports banner champions. PIKE also has a longstanding tradition of being considered the best. AEPi is middle tier at best. Rankings are EX, Pike, EN, then TKE. That's it. And your sorority rankings are just laughable. You're probably some middle tier sorority girl trying to make yourself feel better about yourself and your sorority.

By: lol
by: yea this   

is so off lol. I mean i guess this is your personal opinion or something, but PIKE AND EX are the top two, then easily EN and TKE after. I don't think aepi is even on the same level as SAE. And for girls the top three are easily pi phi DG kappa

By: yea this

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.