facebook

spot 6

by:    

Okay, it seems as if top 5 sororitys (dg,pi phi, kkg,sk, and chi o) claimed their spot, but number 6 just varies. Which one is six!? Theres a constant debate for theta,tridelt, aopi, and alpha phi but really which one is ranked for six?

Posted By: DEBATE
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There's only 12 sororities there can't be 5 tops lmao

By: Lol
#2by:    

Spot 6 would go to theta, alpha phi is way too new to surpass all the other sororitys and aopi and tri delt are two of the sororities that are dropped the most (excluding aephi since they're dead last)

By: But
#3by:    

Different people will tell you different ones for different reasons. I would say its definitely not alpha phi since they are too new to really know how they'll be once they stop getting new chapter treatment from the frats. Its also not really theta after this year's PC. Its between tri delt and aoii but you really cant go wrong with either, just depends what you value in your sorority. Personally I'd just consider it top 5 and not include them or top 7 and include them both. Trying to pick a number 6 is going to be as controversial and picking a number 3. Someone will always accuse you of being in whatever chapter you think should be placed there and people will always tell you you're wrong.

By: UCSD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: this   

If you want the truth, this is it.

By: this
by: yo   

js tridelt is more established and already has it's place and reputation at ucsd despite this year's pc. aphi and aoii are both rising new chapters solidifying theirs. i agree with the aphi comment, so i would honestly say aopi (especially if they recruit one more great pc next year)

By: yo
#4by:    

I think pledge classes do make a difference in rank. Im sure if aopi became on DGs level they could be #1 too ya know

By: yo
by: .   

it takes time to build a presence on campus and develop relationships which is why more established sororities recruit the best pcs so sure over time

By: .
#5by:    

How do chapters even get ranked lol

By: Uh
#6by:    

#6 varies depending on who you talk to

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.