facebook

end(ish) of fall 2016 sorority rankings

by: UCSD

DG - They've been impressive this year, got the best pc and has been fairly involved compared to pi phi
PiPhi - put all their cards in being hot and didnt get the hottest PC

LOWER TOP
ChiO - Honestly their newest PC has really impressed me. They are pretty cute, super involved on campus, still coming out strong to social events, and in typical XO fashion, keeping up their sorority relations in addition to the frats.

UPPER MID
SK - They won Sig Nu's Trick or Treat for hunger so that helps them a bit but they didnt do as well in the looks department as they usually do which let xo get away from them since thats like sk's "thing".
Kappa - Did really well in looks this year, better than SK. Definitely have the potential to move up if they stay involved and keep winning sports and things. I just need to see it a bit longer to move them above SK officially.

MID
Theta - They have been pretty unimpressive this year. They went hard for LXA, but other than that they havent been doing so well. Their newest pc hurt them quite a bit. Kappa passed them easily and tri delt might be as well before the year is up.
Tri Delt - They've been really impressive this year. They've been out in strength at most social events, killing it at philanthropies, they also havent been push overs in ISS Sports this year. Tons of improvement and a cute new pc, they have potential to pass theta after we see this a bit longer so we know its consistent improvement.

Posted By: UCSD
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: Legit   

this!

By: Legit
#32  by: oh my god   

alpha phi get over yourself

By: oh my god

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.